Inverness vs Ayr

Watched there highlights and don't know how they lost there last game, reminded me of Ayr who are doing much the same missing absolute sitters in our last three games costing us.

if Lady Luck shines on them they are due to give someone an absolute doing, hope it's not this week

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Lochwood said:

Watched there highlights and don't know how they lost there last game, reminded me of Ayr who are doing much the same missing absolute sitters in our last three games costing us.

if Lady Luck shines on them they are due to give someone an absolute doing, hope it's not this week

We do that every game.   Beast teams at home yet can't score.  One of the many reason's we won't be getting promoted this year.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Team for tomorrow

Doohan

Ferguson
Bell
Rose
Harvie

Geggan
Crawford
Docherty
McDaid

Moore
Moffat

I’d take a point right now.

Either that or Geggan right back, Higgins at CB with Bell up to midfield?

Depends how confident he is throwing Ferguson in.

20 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Team for tomorrow

Doohan

Ferguson
Bell
Rose
Harvie

Geggan
Crawford
Docherty
McDaid

Moore
Moffat

I’d take a point right now.

Doc subbed for Kerr and McGuffie onto the wing around the 60th? 

42 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Shankland, Kerr, Smith all out plus the knowns of Adams and Forrest, with Murdoch suspended.  

I'd take a draw right now for sure. 

Jesus Christ, I just saw that.

5 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

That bench has to be one of the most weakest Ayr United benches i've seen in my lifetime. 

If we get out of this with one point it'll be a miracle.

Wouldnt go that far, all 5 of them would probably have improved the starting XI at times under Roberts haha.  

The possible starting 11 isn't by any means horrific and we've got decent defensive cover on the bench, however the reality is that we're going to be missing our star striker and top goalscorer, our best midfield ball winner, our best full back, our most creative midfielder and possibly our best link up player between midfield and attack plus the excellent option of big Jamie, either as a ball winner or Centre Half and also missing his threat in the opposition box.

It will be a tough ask indeed !!!

Would be interesting to know why so many of our players pick up injuries outside of games.

Didn’t you know about the dressing room fight club that McCall organised?

Someone get the photo of Moore and Forrest wrestling, can’t find it anywhere.

That bench has to be one of the most weakest Ayr United benches i've seen in my lifetime. 
This post has to be one of the biggest piles of shite I've ever read. If I read a worse one this year it'll be a miracle.

Hahaha

We were beaten by Brechin a couple of years ago and had a bench of Peter McGill, Sean McKenzie, Shaun Newman, Craig Beattie and Brian Gilmour.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Hahaha

We were beaten by Brechin a couple of years ago and had a bench of Peter McGill, Sean McKenzie, Shaun Newman, Craig Beattie and Brian Gilmour.

Initially I thought McGill looked very promising but then he ended up at Ladeside !!

As for Beattie & Gilmour, they both had a pedigree but ended up more like pedigree chum (dug meat).............

Archived