• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Let’s just draw a line under the Falkirk game. Feel like I’m saying this every week but we desperately need a win here. No idea what our injury situation will be on Saturday but I’m hoping at the very least Geggan and Shankland are back. Murdoch will be suspended and Forrest will definitely be out.

Inverness are seemingly playing crap at the moment just like us so got 1-1 written all over it.

We aren't very good lads.  I think we'll lose.
What a coincidence, neither are we!

After our previous two league defeats this season we have went on impressive runs. If we are to have any chance of winning the title, we need to go on another.

Hopefully yesterday will have given us a huge kick up the arse.

I can't make this one so there is every chance we'll win 

Ayr win and another Caley Shaun cranium detachment on Saturday night seconds after full time.

I've wondered for a while if a 3-5-2 (or a variation of it) would suit us far better than our usual 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2.  We leak daft goals so three centre-backs *should* minimise that.  We play better with three in the middle of the park and I'd like to see us start with two strikers.  We did try a 3-4-2-1 last season against Morton and I thought it worked alright, but we never used it again. 

My thinking is something like this - 

Ridgers

Mckay Donaldson McCart

Rooney Welsh Polworth Tremarco

Walsh

Oakley White 

I've wondered for a while if a 3-5-2 (or a variation of it) would suit us far better than our usual 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2.  We leak daft goals so three centre-backs *should* minimise that.  We play better with three in the middle of the park and I'd like to see us start with two strikers.  We did try a 3-4-2-1 last season against Morton and I thought it worked alright, but we never used it again. 

My thinking is something like this - 

Ridgers

Mckay Donaldson McCart

Rooney Welsh Polworth Tremarco

Walsh

Oakley White 

The issue with 3-5-2 is playing Brad McKay when all he is good for is a trip to the glue factory.

Rooney is also still suspended as far as I’m aware.

Are Mckay and Rooney not both suspended? Sure someone mentioned that on Saturday.

If Inverness could open up and try to dominate us that would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately I expect them to have learned from the last few weeks, that letting Ayr have the ball and hitting hard on the break is the way to play against us.

If we stick with a 4 then who is going to play right back? Maybe Tremarco on the right, McCart and Donaldson in the centre with McHattie coming in on the left? I can already sense Robbo putting Chalmers in defence.

Is Nicolson a right back? Not that he’ll start anyway

I’m going to this. Last game I made was Tannadice. If we win I will accept travelling expenses for future games....!

Not particularly looking forward to this at the moment.
Doesn't seem like either set of fans are.

The crowd goes mild.

If Kevin McHattie plays I fancy our chances.

If Kevin McHattie plays I fancy our chances.

Unless we play a back 3 or play somebody out of position he’ll probably have to...

1 hour ago, munro7 said:

I’m going to this. Last game I made was Tannadice. If we win I will accept travelling expenses for future games....!

I'll happily make a contribution if it works! ;)