Queens v Ross County

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

3 goals and a red card for county. That's value for money right there

Who's walked for us?

Mullin. Straight red. Ffs

I know we're beyond being down to the bare bones at the back, but it's almost embarrassing that this team is top of the league somehow. We've been dreadful for the majority of the season.

This result has been coming for a while. Playing like shite with the injuries adding up and someone was going to give us a doing.

1 minute ago, Spain said:

I know we're beyond being down to the bare bones at the back, but it's almost embarrassing that this team is top of the league somehow. We've been dreadful for the majority of the season.

It is embarrassing though, Ketts and Fergie are so far out of they're depth its unreal, the way we are playing and the squad we have you almost don't want to go up! We will get utterly horsed every week in the prem, if we win this league there really is no hope for anyone else, because we are utter garbage, doesn't matter what centre backs we have fit, we would still be dire! 

Well thankfully the second half didn't let the first one down. Absolutely excellent performance from every single one of the players today. No passengers whatsoever. How refreshing to have TWO centre midfielders who are both willing to run. And Low being able to hold a ball and looking for a pass rather than shit-a-brick. 4-0 never even flattered us and given Fox was County's best player, it could have been more. Praying Low stays fit as he looks a real player.

To have a better head to head record against the top 2 is great but pretty frustrating at the same time. This group is quite clearly capable of beating anyone on it's day but finding the consistency is the difficulty.

I thought the referee was very poor for both sides today and the only thing he never managed to balls up was the red card for that moron. No idea what he was thinking. County's discipline (lack of) was pretty poor tbh. No surprise when you see how Kettlewell goes on I suppose.

Some of our fans never fail to amuse me. 4-0 up and they are screaming at the players to boot it forward. We probably could have went for more but ffs be happy with what you have!

A great game and a very good home debut for the new players.

Archived