Crosshouse vs Catrine

nugget

On 06/01/2019 at 22:28, goalmachine said:

Anymore news on this debacle ???

It's been the talk of my work the past few days. One of the younger lads is friends with a crosshouse player and he said to him that nothing will happen the worst case scenario is a replayed match and a few boys suspended. That Ayrshire won't have the "balls" to deduct points from either club or punish them further. If this is true it sets a dangerous precedent for the rest of amateur games in Ayrshire where if a team is struggling they might try to abandon it to get a replay or something of similar ilk. Other than that I don't think there has been an official word on the matter. 

53 minutes ago, UsainBolt9.58 said:

It's been the talk of my work the past few days. One of the younger lads is friends with a crosshouse player and he said to him that nothing will happen the worst case scenario is a replayed match and a few boys suspended. That Ayrshire won't have the "balls" to deduct points from either club or punish them further. If this is true it sets a dangerous precedent for the rest of amateur games in Ayrshire where if a team is struggling they might try to abandon it to get a replay or something of similar ilk. Other than that I don't think there has been an official word on the matter. 

If that's the case it's shite they both need punished to stop it from happening again 

From what I hear crosshouse have been using their contacts in high places to somehow try and convince the powers to be that they were the innocent ones and that catrine are to blame. If they want to succeed they best shut Mr Forbes up. He seems to be taking pleasure in telling anyone that will listen that he caused a mass brawl when he ran on the park and started " cracking c***s".

Seems folk are on here just to stir the shite now. It will probably be end of the month at the next disciplinary when it gets properly ironed out. And as for the boy Forbes running around boasting about it, i was talking to his brother in law Duffy who plays with Crosshouse and says the boy hasn’t been going around boasting about it, infact he says he’s not even spoke about it. Amazing how stories appear out of thin air. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Kaboom said:

Seems folk are on here just to stir the shite now. It will probably be end of the month at the next disciplinary when it gets properly ironed out. And as for the boy Forbes running around boasting about it, i was talking to his brother in law Duffy who plays with Crosshouse and says the boy hasn’t been going around boasting about it, infact he says he’s not even spoke about it. Amazing how stories appear out of thin air. Lol. 

Says Duffy. We all know that's who you are kid. Does not take a genius to have worked that one out a long time ago 

4 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Says Duffy. We all know that's who you are kid. Does not take a genius to have worked that one out a long time ago 

Aye I’m Duffy, dearie me. Lol. Wish I was as young as him that’s for sure. 

I had a massive reply typed out there but cant be bothered keeping this going so all I will say is that I'm anything but a liar and I can assure u grant told me and others that. I truly hope both teams are dealt with leniantly BUT equally

What a load of absolute rubbish, if I have anything to say I say it to people’s faces, I’m not gonna hide behind some anonymous user name. I haven’t a clue who this Kaboom, and as for the game in question, it happened and it’s by with as far as I’m concerned. Myself and the rest of the boys at the Waverley are only concentrating on our next game. Fair amount of shite gets spouted on this place. 

Archived