Partick Thistle vs Falkirk

Heather Dewar’s questions were embarrassingly bad. Caldwell’s answers no better.

We’re fucked. I think. The football’s alright at times but we’re not creating enough clear cut chances. 

Need a striker, a full-back and a centre-back to have any chance. 

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another game where we've played pretty passing circles without creating anything, before eventually taking the lead but not winning. It's been a pattern in our games for years now.

We probably would have held on if Gary Harkins hadn't been a fucking idiot. His first yellow was never a booking, but knowing that he was on a yellow and still leaving his foot in anyway was the height of stupidity. He actually had a pretty good game up until that point, and then has gone and cost us two points.

The fact that Gary Caldwell then chose to mump and moan about this in the media isn't surprising at all. He's an absolute charlatan, and along with Jacqui Low and Gerry Britton, should be emptied immediately.

Cracking away support, today - 1400 with the state Falkirk are in right now is very impressive. Additionally, I think there being over 3000 Thistle fans considering our season so far and having this useless dick as a manager, is actually pretty good as well.

9 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Sums it up really. Relegation six pointer and both teams only manage one each. 

The two of us are comfortably the worst teams in the league, and right now it looks like a straight race to finish 9th. Dunfermline probably have a bigger chance to be dragged back down into it than Alloa, and we've got to hope that Crawford ends up being a diddy for them, but I'd guess they'll pick up enough points to be fine. I also have more faith in Falkirk to pick up more wins going forward than Thistle, so ultimately, unless this c**t is sacked, we'll be finishing 10th.

It`s embarrassing stuff from Caldwell.  
The woman doing the interview doesn`t help mind you, Dreadful stuff from her too in all honesty.

As bad as that cow Sandra Broon

Zak Rudden interview “am just here

to score fucking goals” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Someone smarter than me needs to clip it for a gif

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

As bad as that cow Sandra Broon

C’mon BPM, Sandra isn’t that bad.

Mind you, if you are getting walloped by Queens on a regular basis, then I can see why you have a disliking for her. She does find it difficult to disguise her allegencies. 

Anyway, a good away point for you boys today. 

15 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

We probably would have held on if Gary Harkins hadn't been a fucking idiot. His first yellow was never a booking, but knowing that he was on a yellow and still leaving his foot in anyway was the height of stupidity. He actually had a pretty good game up until that point, and then has gone and cost us two points.

Harkins first foul challenge pre booking could've been a yellow, the ref applied same with Osman, we all look for consistency and Dallas actually did that today there

Mind you, if you are getting walloped by Queens on a regular basis, then I can see why you have a disliking for her. She does find it difficult to disguise her allegencies. 

She wouldn’t know a football from a fucking orange. Talks utter shite

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

She wouldn’t know a football from a fucking orange. Talks utter shite

You are right there. Mind you, there are few in the media that have a clue. 

44 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

She's utterly clueless. If she wasn't female she'd have been punted years ago. 

No need for her either. If you want a gender balance get one of the Glasgow City ex players that at least know the game.

13 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I think Falkirk would have 7 points if it wasn't for Rudden's goals. A bigger one-man team than Queens or Ayr.

Taking his goals away, we would have 4pts

2 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Will Caldwell even see out January? 

4 wins in his last 41 games as a manager, wow.

Said a couple of weeks ago it's not whether Thistle sack Caldwell, it's when 

Master stroke from Ray to take just one point today instead of three, and risk Caldwell's sacking.

Good 3D chess from the maestro.

Archived