Partick Thistle vs Falkirk

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

When was Robson replaced? He played against Ayr and the Partick team hasn't been released?

I'm a bit surprised to see people tipping Dixon to be left back.

From a couple of conversations I've had with people at the club who ought to know, I believe Robson is highly rated by the management team. For that reason I don't expect him to be dropped any time soon.

The lineup at the weekend - and the remaining weeks of the transfer window - will confirm one way or the other.

It's worth nothing though that since getting into the side at the end of October, Robson has not only been the first pick LB in the last eleven matches, but has played every single minute of them, not being subbed once. 

Maybe tells you something.

Guest Ecosse83
1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

I was the only person on this forum to be right that Robson would be replaced in the starting 11.

When has Robson been replaced? What a complete and utter moron you are :lol:

10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Muirhead and McKee are proven quality Championship players - why wouldn't you be playing them?

Because we now have even better quality championship players to replace them. Both are still great options to have as back up and impact Subs.

18 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Unless we sign someone tomorrow, I'd imagine it'll be the same starting XI as last week for us.

I'd be happy enough with that.

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Did you see the state of Muirhead against Dunfermline?

Part of the shite Edi has been spouting is that the team will and should be built around Muirhead, Kidd and McKee because they are "proven Championship players". 

Ive been hounding u guys for last 8 years is that u starting to crack lol

Liked only by EdiBairn. Speaks volumes. Also, mods, should /could the above not be grounds for a wee seat on the naughty step?

16 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Mitchell 

Kidd McGhee McKenna Dixon

McShane Waddington Osman

Maclean Lavery Keillor- Dunn

Would personally put McGhee right back, just don't rate Kidd at all. Would also start McKee as he is match fit and has a goal in him.

Looking much better now though, only really light up top.

Mitchell

McGhee McKenna Dixon Robson

McShane Waddington McKee

Maclean Lavery KD

Same starting 11 for the first 50 mins.  We then sub the 2 new signings who are having to be physically help upright, while Miles Storey continues to be set on ludicrous mode, randomly running into advertising hoardings and ball boys.  Mon the Jags.

1 hour ago, thelocalcat said:

Would personally put McGhee right back, just don't rate Kidd at all. Would also start McKee as he is match fit and has a goal in him.

Looking much better now though, only really light up top.

Mitchell

McGhee McKenna Dixon Robson

McShane Waddington McKee

Maclean Lavery KD

I'd try and keep the same defence as much as possible. They need to try and get a bit of continuity.

26 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Partick are massive favourites for this, going by the bookies anyway. Falkirk out at 16/5 for this.

Not that the bookies do much research but when the striker that has got you 12pts is no longer there, given we have 16pts it's a no brainer.

Tho research would show all our wins are away from home. I honestly have no idea what to expect from us tomorrow, some predicting an attacking 4-3-3 formation away from our grinding out formations and I'd guess half expecting it to be fluent.

I personally think it will be a shit fest, Partick will pass side to side going nowhere and us defending hoping to sneak it. 

The one definite is I will partake in drinking lots of alcohol, which will be a win win....I think

Archived