Partick Thistle vs Falkirk

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paul Cicero said:

Comfortable away win, Bairns already won at Dunfermline, Inverness and Ayr, Abdul Osman to get man of the match, Partick heading for Save the Jags X2 (Only this time St Mirren cant help financially).

Mate, I hope we win 0-6 but I'd never wish financial difficulty for any club.

Fucking low.

7 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Fucking low.

The guy is a total bell-end. Thistle and the Bairns are fucking loaded. Shite at football but fucking loaded!

14 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Fucking low.

Falkirk also lived outwith their means and even ditched their youth setup i believe, reaping the rewards now.

26 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Comfortable away win, Bairns already won at Dunfermline, Inverness and Ayr, Abdul Osman to get man of the match, Partick heading for Save the Jags X2 (Only this time St Mirren cant help financially).

How much money are you pretending to put on this one?

With the exceptions of games vs Dundee United and Ross County, the bookies have been giving very generous odds on our opponents all season even as we've slithered to the bottom.

We should probably be slight favourites (with the bookies, not necessarily for the actual game) based on us being at home and the league positions / form of the two sides but nowhere near odds on. 

With the exceptions of games vs Dundee United and Ross County, the bookies have been giving very generous odds on our opponents all season even as we've slithered to the bottom.
We should probably be slight favourites (with the bookies, not necessarily for the actual game) based on us being at home and the league positions / form of the two sides but nowhere near odds on. 

I’d have expected Partick around evens or odds slightly above, and Falkirk around 2/1 or just over.
In saying that I’d hold out to find out who we have for strikers before backing us now that Rudden has returned to The Rangers FC.
Got a bit of spare betting money after the bookies generous offer of 6/1 against a Falkirk win last week....

Archived