• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

53 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

It would be heroin wraps and needles if it was Morton fans. 

and salty, salty tears

I don't think our team will have that many changes from the first Firhill game, depending on what transfers we have this week, probably 3 of the same back 4 to start due to lack of alternatives.

Have to win, but I think we're probably fucked anyway tbh.

We win this and there is a glimmer of hope. Likely though we lose it. And if that happens, we better buckle up for the shitey slide into League 1. Depressing stuff.

We win this and there is a glimmer of hope. Likely though we lose it. And if that happens, we better buckle up for the shitey slide into League 1. Depressing stuff.

Far too early for that chat. From either team.

Love a little bit of January optimism.  I don't have any, but I enjoy reading some.  

Fantastic week in training.  Thistle to be outstanding.  Our performances to keep improving.  1-1.  

5 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Far too early for that chat. From either team.

I’d normally tend to agree. But when you’re 4 points from 9th with Gary Caldwell in charge, it looks pretty ominous.

12 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I’d normally tend to agree. But when you’re 4 points from 9th with Gary Caldwell in charge, it looks pretty ominous.

It's a really shit position for Thistle. They're going to go through this window with Caldwell and have to sack him in February or March. 

16 hours ago, kiddy said:

An utter #shitfest to be expected?

I don't think it will be as good as that.

This thread shows huge promise. Just needs a 0-0 draw and an Alloa win v Morton for some top banter next Saturday night,
Deal.

Well, we can do our part but unfortunately Caldwell gonna Caldwell.

2 hours ago, the_paulo said:

Love a little bit of January optimism.  I don't have any, but I enjoy reading some.  

Fantastic week in training.  Thistle to be outstanding.  Our performances to keep improving.  1-1.  

Training  hasn't been so good going by the rumours. We might actually win.

5 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Training  hasn't been so good going by the rumours. We might actually win.

You've not had the SAS in again have you?

2 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

You've not had the SAS in again have you?

No, it was the paras. I was talking to one of mates that was helping kick f**k out of the charlatans which I found strangely therapeutic.

Consecutive wins still feels like the impossible dream for us tbh. Much as it would be a wondrous thing, we won’t get away with last week’s defensive jamminess two weeks running, but we might score a goal that isn’t a keeper spill or an o.g., so 1-1 after an hour, and staying that way with neither side keen on crossing the half way line thereafter.

A realistic chance Thistle could end Saturday eight points adrift of Alloa in 8th. Would they punt Caldwell or is he in place for the season now?

4 hours ago, Bairn Necessities said:

It's a really shit position for Thistle. They're going to go through this window with Caldwell and have to sack him in February or March. 

Hartley is an expert at mid season turnarounds. Just don't let him hang around through the summer :lol:

20 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

A realistic chance Thistle could end Saturday eight points adrift of Alloa in 8th. Would they punt Caldwell or is he in place for the season now?

Odds are probably on a Par with AJ getting punted on Sunday. 

25 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Definitely think his sacking is a possibility. If they lose their next two I think he'll have to go 

Absolutely no chance he’ll leave before the end of the season, unfortunately for us.