Partick Thistle vs Falkirk

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Osman looks short of match practice, can see McKee replacing him of which was unlucky to lose his place, thistle seem more horrific at the back and the expected passing side to side being nice but not potent.

I can see a red card tho

Osman looks short of match practice, can see McKee replacing him of which was unlucky to lose his place, thistle seem more horrific at the back and the expected passing side to side being nice but not potent.
I can see a red card tho

Agreed on Osman, I'd be taking him off as early as makes sense. Just got a booking too.

Both teams look better than the last meeting between the sides but still poor obviously. I'm surprised Hazard is at Celtic with his distribution, he's only young but it annoyed me last season a lot. Decent other than that though.

We're still leaving Rudden too isolated up top but that's got better as the half has went on.

Dallas is an abysmal ref, totally inconsistent. No yellow for Harkins was nuts.

Kidd appears to be a horrendous footballer. Shame Penrice is having a stinker and Spittal is over on the left.

Get Joe, Joe, Super Joe Cardle on him. Thank you.

We have to be much bolder than this. Pointless bringing in players we believe to be better, then not believing they are capable of more going forward. Almost an entirely new team, but you wouldn’t know it going on this showing.

Archived