Partick Thistle vs Falkirk

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2awiae.gif.be690fdb885e00367948c7437dc7d1ec.gif
Got speaking to a lovely gentleman on my way up. Took me a while to figure out who he supported as his first few exclamations were regarding how shite "we" are, then a few about how both teams are shite.

Finally pinned him as a Jags fan when I ventured some opinion on Mr Caldwell and he went on to say plenty more.....

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Got speaking to a lovely gentleman on my way up. Took me a while to figure out who he supported as his first few exclamations were regarding how shite "we" are, then a few about how both teams are shite.

Finally pinned him as a Jags fan when I ventured some opinion on Mr Caldwell and he went on to say plenty more.....

Stoap delaying and making excuses - get him leathered then get to the stadium to watch us spank these diluted old firm c***s!

Was in Glasgow from 0800 for lass' training. She finished at 1 and we were zooming back up the motorway approaching Castlecary when she states she'd like to go to the game. Too late, I gather the police are not too keen on handbrake turns on the motorway.

Archived