• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Dry January has been a success, can’t wait for my first pint of Vitamin T tomorrow after a long hard month x

4 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

I think everyone wants Rudden back but we shouldn’t be relying a 18 year old to score the goals to keep us up. 

Surely it's irrelevant whether he's 18 or 38 if he scores goals 

I think a quick look at our wins speaks volumes.
Alloa 0-2 FFC Rudden X2
Dunfermline 0-1 FFC Rudden 
Inverness 2-3 FFC Rudden X2 Harrison
Ayr 0-1 FFC Rudden

Pretty much says it all without him for the first half of the season we would be down already.
Whilst I get what folks are saying about take or leave him when you watch him play. The bottom line is he knows where the net is and with service he has had that is a pretty f*cking outstanding number to net.
So saying we are fine letting him slip away is IMO quite naive

Pretty much says it all without him for the first half of the season we would be down already.
Whilst I get what folks are saying about take or leave him when you watch him play. The bottom line is he knows where the net is and with service he has had that is a pretty f*cking outstanding number to net.
So saying we are fine letting him slip away is IMO quite naive
Having recently watched Sunderland till I die and seeing how relying on academy strikers went after they failed to keep the guy who was on loan and scoring thier goals, I'm a bit concerned.

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

Surely it's irrelevant whether he's 18 or 38 if he scores goals 

We need another striker regardless of Rudden coming back or not and we are waiting for the big name striker you promised us to take the burden off of Rudden.

Team for tomorrow?
Would like to see
Mitchell
McGhee McKenna Dixon
Osman
Kidd McLean McShane Waddington
DkD
Lavery

But then again I want to see Robson play so can we play 12?

42 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Team for tomorrow?
Would like to see
Mitchell
McGhee McKenna Dixon
Osman
Kidd McLean McShane Waddington
DkD
Lavery

But then again I want to see Robson play so can we play 12?

12? That's just greedy. Play 9 and you will get at least a draw.

We'll be incredibly lucky to bring in someone with a better goalscoring record than Rudden. Lavery has never played a professional game and O'Hara isn't a professional footballer so I'll be worried if we don't get him back.

Apart from a full international cap, or does that not count?

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Heard last night there is a decent chance Rudden will resign this morning.

He also play 3 times in EFL trophy for Everton 21's scoring against Oldham.

Woke up strangely excited for this game, then remembered that I’m going with some Falkirk supporting mates and will be in the away end. This will be...interesting.

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Heard last night there is a decent chance Rudden will resign this morning.

Wish Edi would resign.

6 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

Woke up strangely excited for this game, then remembered that I’m going with some Falkirk supporting mates and will be in the away end. This will be...interesting.

Big team found ^^^^^^

Am I weird in that if I go to a game with pals who support the other team, I always sit in the Falkirk end even if they're in the other end? I'd rather be separated from my pals for 90 minutes than sit in the non-Falkirk end. 

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Am I weird

John-Inman.jpg

18 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Am I weird in that if I go to a game with pals who support the other team, I always sit in the Falkirk end even if they're in the other end? I'd rather be separated from my pals for 90 minutes than sit in the non-Falkirk end. 

Absolutely this. I knew a few guys going to the Ayr game last week but was I f**k going in the home end. It would have been proper shite not to be part of the #scenery at the goal. My best mate is a Hibs fan but neither of us have  ever gone in the other team's end when we've played each other 

Got to remember we have the best away support in all the land.

I’m surprised the board didn’t bring in the OF criteria and just give Falkirk the JHS (big) Stand and shift all the season ticket holders over to the main stand to catch the Navy Blue pound!

I’m surprised the board didn’t bring in the OF criteria and just give Falkirk the JHS (big) Stand and shift all the season ticket holders over to the main stand to catch the Navy Blue pound!
Keep that shite up and youl catch my Navy Blue Pound right on yer nut, along with any other change I have