Partick Thistle vs Falkirk

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I weird in that if I go to a game with pals who support the other team, I always sit in the Falkirk end even if they're in the other end? I'd rather be separated from my pals for 90 minutes than sit in the non-Falkirk end. 

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Am I weird

John-Inman.jpg

18 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Am I weird in that if I go to a game with pals who support the other team, I always sit in the Falkirk end even if they're in the other end? I'd rather be separated from my pals for 90 minutes than sit in the non-Falkirk end. 

Absolutely this. I knew a few guys going to the Ayr game last week but was I f**k going in the home end. It would have been proper shite not to be part of the #scenery at the goal. My best mate is a Hibs fan but neither of us have  ever gone in the other team's end when we've played each other 

I’m surprised the board didn’t bring in the OF criteria and just give Falkirk the JHS (big) Stand and shift all the season ticket holders over to the main stand to catch the Navy Blue pound!

I’m surprised the board didn’t bring in the OF criteria and just give Falkirk the JHS (big) Stand and shift all the season ticket holders over to the main stand to catch the Navy Blue pound!
Keep that shite up and youl catch my Navy Blue Pound right on yer nut, along with any other change I have

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Keep that shite up and youl catch my Navy Blue Pound right on yer nut, along with any other change I have

Remember to pack yer dinner m9...

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:
Remember to pack yer dinner m9...

Got some houmous and quinoa, and a salt baked beetroot.

I’ll be wearing a necklace of Greggs Vegan sausage rolls and brandishing a trident!

11 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

Partick fans is the Colin weir stand named after the lotto winner? And did he ask for it to be named after him? Just out of interest

Yes, yes it is. He didn’t request it though. That was a board decision after he was made club patron, I think?

15 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Not knowing the back story, is he a regular fan or local guy putting something in to the club?

He used to work for STV when they were based at Cowcaddens years ago. Lived in Largs for years so I guess he had been a fan back in the day. Might have been from the Maryhill area back in the day so chose to give something back but I'd never heard of him prior to his kind largesse...

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Absolutely this. I knew a few guys going to the Ayr game last week but was I f**k going in the home end. It would have been proper shite not to be part of the #scenery at the goal. My best mate is a Hibs fan but neither of us have  ever gone in the other team's end when we've played each other 

Exact same, best mate is a hibee. Never sit in together if ever played each other when going to our games. 

Can kids get into the Colin weir refreshment doo daa? 

5 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Exact same, best mate is a hibee. Never sit in together if ever played each other when going to our games. 

Can kids get into the Colin weir refreshment doo daa? 

Kids can get into the Aitken Suite under the Main Stand. Hot food available and Sky TV. 

Archived