Partick Thistle vs Falkirk

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 years (and 2 days) since Kris Doolan joined the club. His second child was born the day before! I get the feeling Dools will have a MASSIVE game tomorrow!

9007580D-13B8-4B4B-90C0-F638AD0718AB.jpeg.491eb2a193f51561661dd006682fd4a5.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Rudden is a 7/10 player for us at this level, pretty decent but certainly not irreplaceable. I'd like to see him back but I don't think it'd make or break our season.

If a striker provides 12pts for us the next half I'll be amazed given recent years Lee miller was our most potent in pts gained with goals

Guest Ecosse83

Hopefully we now have players that will now make more of an impact rather than just one player doing the business for us. Hopefully we can get Rudden back though he might score even more with better players round about him.

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

No really sure about the Rudden love in TBH. To me he us just awe right

I think a quick look at our wins speaks volumes.

Alloa 0-2 FFC Rudden X2

Dunfermline 0-1 FFC Rudden 

Inverness 2-3 FFC Rudden X2 Harrison

Ayr 0-1 FFC Rudden

Alloa 0-2 FFC Rudden X2
Ayr 0-1 FFC Rudden

I am not taking it away from the lad. Just not convinced he is that indispensable if he doesn’t come back. I have no issues if he does sign though.

We'll be incredibly lucky to bring in someone with a better goalscoring record than Rudden. Lavery has never played a professional game and O'Hara isn't a professional footballer so I'll be worried if we don't get him back.

4 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

I think everyone wants Rudden back but we shouldn’t be relying a 18 year old to score the goals to keep us up. 

Surely it's irrelevant whether he's 18 or 38 if he scores goals 

Alloa 0-2 FFC Rudden X2
Ayr 0-1 FFC Rudden

Pretty much says it all without him for the first half of the season we would be down already.
Whilst I get what folks are saying about take or leave him when you watch him play. The bottom line is he knows where the net is and with service he has had that is a pretty f*cking outstanding number to net.
So saying we are fine letting him slip away is IMO quite naive

Pretty much says it all without him for the first half of the season we would be down already.
Whilst I get what folks are saying about take or leave him when you watch him play. The bottom line is he knows where the net is and with service he has had that is a pretty f*cking outstanding number to net.
So saying we are fine letting him slip away is IMO quite naive
Having recently watched Sunderland till I die and seeing how relying on academy strikers went after they failed to keep the guy who was on loan and scoring thier goals, I'm a bit concerned.

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

Surely it's irrelevant whether he's 18 or 38 if he scores goals 

We need another striker regardless of Rudden coming back or not and we are waiting for the big name striker you promised us to take the burden off of Rudden.

We'll be incredibly lucky to bring in someone with a better goalscoring record than Rudden. Lavery has never played a professional game and O'Hara isn't a professional footballer so I'll be worried if we don't get him back.

Apart from a full international cap, or does that not count?

Archived