Partick Thistle vs Falkirk

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching us actually play some football on Saturday, I’m looking forward to this. If we want to kick on then I’d say a win would be a big statement of intent for ray and the new boys. I’d take a draw though, hopefully get a couple more faces in the door by Saturday.

20 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Given we've just let him sign 5 players with presumably more to come, I think he'll get until we're relegated before being punted, or as near as dammit and then we'll bring in whatever merrygoround jobber (hi Yogi) to try (unsuccesfully) to save us in the last 6 weeks. Jim Duffy in place for 2019/20.

Of course he could keep us up and build for next year.

I *almost* typed that last bit with a straight face.

Nah we'll defo keep him after relegation, so we can f**k up the first few games, before handing over to Yogi to relegate us to League 2. 

It seems we played well last week and should have been ahead by more before the break. I'm more optimistic going into this than a lot on here.

But then, the only game I've been to this season was the first game at Tannadice :unsure:, so I've not been as scarred and beaten as you lot.

He's not really been recalled though, has he? Surely it's just the end of his loan spell and he's therefore returned to his parent club?
This is precisely what has happened and if Rangers are willing to send him back to us we will definitely take him.

Archived