Partick Thistle vs Falkirk

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bud1876 said:
6 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:
Around 2,200. How many temporary seats do we need put up in the Bing? 1,000 or 2,000?

2,000... I take it we get half the main stand too?

Of course!

Mega excited for this, going to miss a trip to laserquest for it no less.

Thought the last game between the sides was a brutal watch but presumably there wont be too many survivors from that playing. Thought Thistle were the better side that day but didn't create much of anything so a draw was fair.

While we were decent against Ayr we definitely left Rudden up top by himself a lot of the game and a good few players tired after an hour. If we can build on a decent midfield display and get players around Rudden (assuming he's still here) then I'd be happy enough going into it. While a draw isn't a total disaster a few wins (for either side) will drag some of the teams above into the relegation battle.

Hopefully we see a couple more faces in this week. If not (and assuming Petra is still injured), I think we should go with the same formation and line-up as yesterday:

Mitchell

Kidd McKenna McGhee Dixon Robson

Waddington  McKee McShane MacLean

Rudden

Subs: Fasan, Harrison, Brough, Muirhead, Irving, Lavery, O'Hara

Though maybe Osman will come on to the bench in place of one of the defenders to give us another option for midfield.

Amazing to think that from the last game between us at Firhill, only 1 (McGhee, who Hartley played at left back that day) of the starting 11 above has made it from that match, including the 3 substitutes. Actually it isn't. They were all so, so shite. 

11 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Is there a danger we may not have Rudden for this? We badly missed his cutting edge last time the sides met and he hadn't even signed for our first trip to Firhill (that potato Mackin started up top :lol:).

Our line up last time.

03755B8B-8A07-4431-90B9-6073FD4C4942.jpeg

23 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

What does the main stand at Firhill hold? Let's get it #filled 

7 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Pigeon-shit and broken glass.

I do wish Morton fans would clean up after themselves...

I don't think our team will have that many changes from the first Firhill game, depending on what transfers we have this week, probably 3 of the same back 4 to start due to lack of alternatives.

Have to win, but I think we're probably fucked anyway tbh.

Archived