Robertson must GO!

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Imagine actually wanting Paul Sheerin as your manager.

Robertson is working with limited resources and what is in my opinion a pretty average squad of players. He’s doing ok.

Harsh on Sheerin imo!

• The club have no money.
  • To sack Robbo, we'd have to have money.
  • We'd have better players if we had money.
  • We have some garbage players.  To get rid of them, we'd need to pay them off.
  • With money.
  • We have no money.
  • We can't sack Robbo.
  • We have no money.
Edited by Highland Capital

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:
  • To sack Robbo, we'd have to have money.
  • We'd have better players if we had money.
  • We have some garbage players.  To get rid of them, we'd need to pay them off.
  • With money.
  • We have no money.
  • We can't sack Robbo.
  • We have no money.

So you'd rather us go to League 1? By not making Change of manager or signing players, thats where we'll end up.  I do include Graham Rae in my criticism too, he's not backing our manager, I am so desperate for an owner with money so we can buy instead of sign free agents. If Utd can get an American owner then surely we can too! 

So you'd rather us go to League 1? By not making Change of manager or signing players, thats where we'll end up.  I do include Graham Rae in my criticism too, he's not backing our manager, I am so desperate for an owner with money so we can buy instead of sign free agents. If Utd can get an American owner then surely we can too! 

I’d rather be in League 1 than go bust.

I’d rather be in the Highland League than go bust.

8 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

Are you suggesting that ICT will go down this season.

2 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

Not sure an owner's nationality is the best way to determine if they'll bring you success.

10 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

So you'd rather us go to League 1? By not making Change of manager or signing players, thats where we'll end up. 

Clearly you continue to ignore the point being made above. We have no fucking money - how do you propose to pay off a manager or fund new players? Unless YOU have personal funds to invest then do everyone a favour and stop looking silly in public.

Sick of posting the same shit on CTO - but in summary ' Right now our average gates of 2000-2500 will not support a team anything other than mid table Championship at best. Time for all to realise this.'