Robertson must GO!

This season has been a joke with all these shite draws and losing to the bottom team from 1 up, todays debacle is the last straw for me, lead 1-0 with 15 minutes to go and yet still fucking lose. 
It's obvious that we need goalscorers yet this p***k goes out and signs a defender that doesn't even get on the pitch!! 
Another season in this division beckons, luckily we are clear of 9th so let's rebuild from now starting with Mr "no clue" Robertson. 
Paul Sheerin, time for you to leave Pittodrie and come home to ICT! 
Enough is enough so f**k all your negative responses to this, my opinion is allowed and this is that opinion! 
Home for Sheerinho is McDiarmid Park mate [emoji16]

On 08/01/2019 at 21:24, MarkPockets said:

The grass on the dump

The grass on the Dump used to be a great surface, how on earth they managed to ruin it, is anyone’s guess.

Perhaps it was Shaun  The  Sheep  during one of his temper tantrums.

An old saying we used to have down our way, was, stop your carry on,  you’re fighting like the Tinks.

Don’t you just love the Dump banter? Keep fighting like the Tinks.

We're pretty much at our natural level now.  I'd file ICT alongside the likes of Falkirk and Dunfermline as solid 2nd tier clubs.  County too when McGregor calls it a day.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

It's not that difficult to figure out why the surface got ruined, especially last season, unless you're cerebrally challenged.

That St Mirren game, the one that was Vigurs get himself mindlessly sent off, was excruciating and left the pitch in a sorry state.

John Mckendrick was officiating that day and his decision making was as howling as the weather.

He probably shouldn't have started the game and should certainly have abandoned it.

This is the self same official who was on Radio Scotland this week pompously pontificating on how they are put upon.

He must have missed the brief self awareness module at training school.

Format of ICT manager discussion threads after a loss

Call for manager to be sacked

Compare to being 'not as bad as Foran'

Discuss dislike for Hughes & Butcher

Talk about how good Robbo was first time

Call to bring back Pele :unsure:

Win a game and for now Robbo is golden again...................................

Our fans have a mad hard on/wetty for pining for old managers and players.  99% of them left to go to a bigger club and/or on more wages.  Why the fuck would they come back?  

Our fans have a mad hard on/wetty for pining for old managers and players.  99% of them left to go to a bigger club and/or on more wages.  Why the fuck would they come back?  

Can’t wait for about 10 years time when someone seriously suggests getting Foran back in.

Jesus christ. Those are two players I never ever ever ever ever want to see again. Lopez was utter journeyman shite. Liam Hughes was so slow and immobile that I’m surprised he can even function as a human being let alone professional footballer. Ryan Williams and Nat Wedderburn too, jesus f**k.

And Wedderburn was the best of that four.

57 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Williams was the only one with some sort of ability, but he lacked in everything else and it’s easy to see why he was a futsal player. Wedderburn was useless but could be effective at times (I stress, at times). Hughes and Lopez had no redeeming features. I see Hughes has dropped down into the semi-pro ranks these days.

Wedderburn was decent in the two Astra Giurgiu games (particularly the away leg), his general ball retention was alright as well, but he was never going to be quick or skilful enough to cut it in the Premiership.  Williams had some natural skill, but never got much of a game.  Lopez was slow, lazy and just generally rubbish.  Hughes was a weird one - he'd played in the Football League down south and had been with Cambridge for years (he was highly rated by the fans too).  Yet, he was just hopeless.  He was a midfielder but Yogi played him up front for some reason.  Didn't matter though, he had no redeeming features whatsoever.

• 3 weeks later...