Robertson must GO!

This season has been a joke with all these shite draws and losing to the bottom team from 1 up, todays debacle is the last straw for me, lead 1-0 with 15 minutes to go and yet still fucking lose. 

It's obvious that we need goalscorers yet this p***k goes out and signs a defender that doesn't even get on the pitch!! 

Another season in this division beckons, luckily we are clear of 9th so let's rebuild from now starting with Mr "no clue" Robertson. 

Paul Sheerin, time for you to leave Pittodrie and come home to ICT! 

Enough is enough so f**k all your negative responses to this, my opinion is allowed and this is that opinion! 

2 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

This season has been a joke with all these shite draws and losing to the bottom team from 1 up, todays debacle is the last straw for me, lead 1-0 with 15 minutes to go and yet still fucking lose. 

It's obvious that we need goalscorers yet this p***k goes out and signs a defender that doesn't even get on the pitch!! 

Another season in this division beckons, luckily we are clear of 9th so let's rebuild from now starting with Mr "no clue" Robertson. 

Enough is enough so f**k all your negative responses to this, my opinion is allowed and this is that opinion! 

Nonsense.

Today, you led with seven minutes to go.

51 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

Take your opinion and stick it up your arse you tedious c**t.

You literally posted this about one week ago you absolute fruitcake.

On 12/30/2018 at 01:52, Caley Shaun said:

Any word on the 2 potential new signings that we are close to, hopefully one of them is a player that can actually score!!? 

Hopefully we get OFW, Angus Beith and any other player that does not get games and invest their wages on players that can make us a force in the 2nd half of the season. 

This next month is will determine if Mr Robertson is worthy of keeping his job beyond this season and, I for one, hope he proves to us that he deserves another season! 

5 minutes ago, RiG said:

:lol:

Yes in the one game since you posted that he has shown himself to be a dud.

No, over the court of the season now stop slating my opinion or gtf! Or is not everyone allowed an opinion unless they agree with a c**t like you! 

6 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

No, over the court of the season now stop slating my opinion or gtf! Or is not everyone allowed an opinion unless they agree with a c**t like you! 

Get a grip of yourself.

Edited by RiG

You can have your opinion. But everyone else had the right to slate your opinion if it’s a load of utter shite.

1 hour ago, Caley Shaun said:

Always tough to lose, especially to two late goals. Nothing worse than the long trip home after a defeat. Sadly I couldn't make it today. Given your thoughts, I assume you did. 

5 minutes ago, top six next year said:

Always tough to lose, especially to two late goals. Nothing worse than the long trip home after a defeat. Sadly I couldn't make it today. Given your thoughts, I assume you did. 

The problem is, its not just today that we lose late goals, its all too common!