Todays Scores 5/1

GNU_Linux

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Did Cambuslang get up to any shenanigans today?

Was expecting the now customary thread  descrying anything from them telling  weans Santa isn't real to selling plutonium to ISIS. 

Nah it was worse the hordes were crying talbot won again.......pesky lang basturds

31 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Did Cambuslang get up to any shenanigans today?

Was expecting the now customary thread  descrying anything from them telling  weans Santa isn't real to selling plutonium to ISIS. 

Sorry to dissappoint,perfect behaviour today. Maybe because of the riot van sitting outside!

Probably not but an absolute disgrace of a performance today I will go as far as accuse him of cheating so easy to see why folk can let themselves down and go overboard when having to endure such behaviour
So basically just like you and your 1st post. I think it's you that's got the problem if your talking about shooting people over a game of footbaw

8 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

It was meant tongue in cheek to a previous comment
Get over yourself

tounge in cheek as to wanting reff shot is a bit much do you not think....how about ref was terrible and i think we were robbed

tounge in cheek as to wanting reff shot is a bit much do you not think....how about ref was terrible and i think we were robbed

Read the post I never said that I said I can understand why tho strange the original post liken cambuslang to Isis but no fake outrage there but Still an inappropriate remark by me

Petershill 0
Clydebank 3 ( Little 39pen, Shelvey 50mins, Vezza 63mins) FT

Very comfortable win for The Bankies against a very poor Peasy

Bankies weren’t brilliant but didn’t really need to be - could have scored a couple more - good to get 3 points on the board after a few iffy performances of late

Well done Bankies [emoji106][emoji16]

Archived