• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
dougster

Cowdenbeath vs Berwick Rangers FC

14 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Obsessed.

Cowden fans are embarrassing themselves here. We were poor today and yet still matched em, and were hilariously the better team with 10 men. If it weren't for the officiating team we'd have likely taken a point.

If I were a Cowden fan I'd be genuinely concerned about that performance, but it sums up how far they've fallen that they're gleefully celebrating edging out the worse Berwick team in decades.

We had a weakened team today and still comfortably beat you. The only reason you survived last season is that we handed you twelve points and that gave you some breathing space.

I would be more concerned if I were a Berwick fan. Albion starting to improve. Never mind, if you finish second bottom you can follow Edinburgh City's lead and challenge for the title the following season.

At least you guys are optimistic!

Obsessed.

Cowden fans are embarrassing themselves here. We were poor today and yet still matched em, and were hilariously the better team with 10 men. If it weren't for the officiating team we'd have likely taken a point.

If I were a Cowden fan I'd be genuinely concerned about that performance, but it sums up how far they've fallen that they're gleefully celebrating edging out the worse Berwick team in decades.

And Albion Rovers climbed a bit closer today...
Tick tock...

3 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

5 bites inside 25 minutes. Enjoying the win, aye?

Its actually quite funny getting the Berwick - Cowden banter back on here we'll miss you when your gone:bairn

We had a weakened team today blah blah blah

That’s no excuse I’m afraid.

I was surprised to see Eric Tit waltzing around today. Is he back at Berwick and can we look forward to his insightful interviews returning ?

i miss the good laughs he gave me on a weekend.

29 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Berwick fans are a bit of a deluded bunch - completely suckered in by Harvey’s post match interviews. Quite sad really when the most exciting manager you’ve had in about a decade has won three games at the club. 

Berwick just lumped it forward aimlessly to hopeless players. We were far from brilliant but comfortably the better team. If I was a Berwick fan (lol) I’d be very concerned with the attitude of that team - summed up by Ross ‘hardman’ Brown. You definitely had a wee spell at 2-0 where you were in our half for a while but the game was gone by then.

Berwick will be lucky to not go down. 

Can we tap into your club for playoff tips if needed.  

Am I right in thinking you’ve survived obliviation by a penalty and then benefitting from another suspect referee in the last two seasons. 

Doesn’t matter how far we fall, I’d like to think we’d never scrape the barrel so low as to sign a low life like Cox. 

Edited by Disc Potato

“The worst Berwick team in decades” there’s some pretty strong competition there tbf, an utterly miserable existence you’ve held in my lifetime. Genuinely feel sorry for your fans. Shame. 

1 minute ago, Disc Potato said:

Can we tap into your club for playoff tips if needed.  

Am I right in thinking you’ve survived obliviation by a penalty and then benefitting from another suspect referee in the last two seasons. 

Doesn’t how far we fall, I’d like to think we’d never scrape the barrel so low as to sign a low life like Cox. 

:lol: what a state to get yourself in over David Cox. 

Amid all the assorted meltdowns, wind-ups and biting, it's amusing to see Cowdenbeath fans giving it the big 'un here. In fairness, it's not altogether unexpected given the fact that they are now such an irrelevance within the Scottish game that being a middling-to-lower bottom tier side is worthy of celebration in their ranks.  Berwick will outperform Cowden quite comfortably next season once Harvey gets to build his own squad on a semi-competitive budget. 

Amid all the assorted meltdowns, wind-ups and biting, it's amusing to see Cowdenbeath fans giving it the big 'un here. In fairness, it's not altogether unexpected given the fact that they are now such an *IRRELEVANCE* within the Scottish game that being a middling-to-lower bottom tier side is worthy of celebration in their ranks.  Berwick will outperform Cowden quite comfortably next season once Harvey gets to build his own squad on a semi-competitive budget. 

As a Clyde supporter, you're well qualified to make that statement. Thanks for welcoming us to that exclusive club.

16 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Amid all the assorted meltdowns, wind-ups and biting, it's amusing to see Cowdenbeath fans giving it the big 'un here. In fairness, it's not altogether unexpected given the fact that they are now such an irrelevance within the Scottish game that being a middling-to-lower bottom tier side is worthy of celebration in their ranks.  Berwick will outperform Cowden quite comfortably next season once Harvey gets to build his own squad on a semi-competitive budget. 

Clyde = irrelevance

17 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Yet out captain isn’t a convicted rapist. Who would have thought it. 

6 hours ago, big al said:

Berwick fans saying teams even. BBC had about 15-5 for attempts.

aye, but surely that's just Scottish media bias for the big teams:  doesn't BBC stand for "Blue Brazil Corporation" :lol:

2 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Yet out captain isn’t a convicted rapist. Who would have thought it. 

One of the more popular figures in Cowdenbeath's ranks has been in court on several assault charges. Doesn't stop you lot from idolising him, however.

It must hurt you all pretty deeply to be coming to the realisation that the only "successful" period your club will ever have resulted in zero major trophies and a double-figure dicking by Hearts. Now, success for you lot consists of being safe from relegation into the SPFL feeder divisions. It'll be very, very funny watching your season fall apart when Celtic decide to send Deas to a team which plays football. 

Thank you for Scott Rumsby, by the way. Surprised he hasn't been too badly affected by having to turn out for your shite.

1 hour ago, the_bully_wee said:

One of the more popular figures in Cowdenbeath's ranks has been in court on several assault charges. Doesn't stop you lot from idolising him, however.

It must hurt you all pretty deeply to be coming to the realisation that the only "successful" period your club will ever have resulted in zero major trophies and a double-figure dicking by Hearts. Now, success for you lot consists of being safe from relegation into the SPFL feeder divisions. It'll be very, very funny watching your season fall apart when Celtic decide to send Deas to a team which plays football. 

Thank you for Scott Rumsby, by the way. Surprised he hasn't been too badly affected by having to turn out for your shite.

Your own city doesn't even want you. When are you changing your name to Overspill FC?

2 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Hahahahaha what a midden of a post. 

8 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

For a “Clyde” fan, that’s quite an impressive midnight tantrum, just because Berwick got beat.

This appears to have provoked some quite explosive meltdowns. Good work