• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
dougster

Cowdenbeath vs Berwick Rangers FC

10 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

the left back trying to play football :lol: 

According to a Berwick fan he had a great game...

Berwick.jpg

16 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Berwick.jpg

:lol:

Absolutely embarrassing. Guaranteed David Cook posts on here. Get it round you ya tube.

'Played all the football'

1 hour ago, PELE said:

If you are near the Tenerife Top Training resort in La Caleta near Costa Adeje, go along and noise them up in advance of the cup game.

I’m in Adeje. They certainly aren’t big news over here. 

A quick google map search shows they are just along from me. Might round up a few waiters and give them a lesson.

Edited by big al

1 hour ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Berwick.jpg

Left out my tweet :(

37 minutes ago, big al said:

I’m in Adeje. They certainly aren’t big news over here. 

A quick google map search shows they are just along from me. Might round up a few waiters and give them a lesson.

They don't arrive until tomorrow. No doubt there will be an influx of their followers over the next few days.

2 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

I can't believe what I'm reading from Berwick fans - delusional. We weren't great but well worth the three points and should have scored a good few more. I can only recall Davie having one proper save to make and it was a good one at that - got down quickly with a strong arm. I'm not quite sure how Coxy missed after Harvey played the ball across the face of the goal and Jordan Allan should have done better once he'd got the ball back off the keeper after Allison had done well to deny him initially.

I thought the penalty decision was soft but we had a decision go against us last week so I'll take it. Overall I thought the referee had a good game - easy to see why he's officiating at a higher level normally. Can't see why Berwick fans are saying otherwise - he let the game flow as much as possible and was generally sensible with his cards. Red card was for calling the referee a "f*cking tube".

Thought Coxy edged it as our MOTM with Miller and Gary Fraser just behind. Fraser is looking better with every game but his set pieces are poor.

They were like that after the last game. Claimed if it wasn't for the sendings off, they would have comfortably beat us.

4 minutes ago, PELE said:

They were like that after the last game. Claimed if it wasn't for the sendings off, they would have comfortably beat us.

Aye full of shit.

The blinkers the Cowden fans were wearing seem like value. We were still much the better team with10 men. Anyway is it me you’re looking for. 

2 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

The blinkers the Cowden fans were wearing seem like value. We were still much the better team with10 men. Anyway is it me you’re looking for. 

Much better in letting our players run through you and miss opportunities? 

5 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

Of course you were, just think of the damage you could have done if another two players took an early bath.

Are you the diddy that booted the ball into the terracing? Toys out the pram all round - lovely stuff.

Another good interview with Johnny. Cant disagree with much of that.

Cowden fans must decide what they’re going to say on here in a WhatsApp group or something. Quite far from reality.

Berwick the Unbeatable
Obsessed.

Cowden fans are embarrassing themselves here. We were poor today and yet still matched em, and were hilariously the better team with 10 men. If it weren't for the officiating team we'd have likely taken a point.

If I were a Cowden fan I'd be genuinely concerned about that performance, but it sums up how far they've fallen that they're gleefully celebrating edging out the worse Berwick team in decades.

Our keeper had one save to make in 90 minutes but those world beaters from Tweedmouth should have given us a right tanking:lol: 

Anyway could have been a historic one this afternoon possibly Berwick's last visit to Cowdenbeath if Tweedmouth draw you in one of the Mrs Muffins EOSFA Cups next season at home would they switch the tie to big Shielfield to cash in on the big gate:lol:

Obsessed.

Cowden fans are embarrassing themselves here. We were poor today and yet still matched em, and were hilariously the better team with 10 men. If it weren't for the officiating team we'd have likely taken a point.

If I were a Cowden fan I'd be genuinely concerned about that performance, but it sums up how far they've fallen that they're gleefully celebrating edging out the worse Berwick team in decades.
League table doesn't lie.

Berwick fans are a bit of a deluded bunch - completely suckered in by Harvey’s post match interviews. Quite sad really when the most exciting manager you’ve had in about a decade has won three games at the club. 

Berwick just lumped it forward aimlessly to hopeless players. We were far from brilliant but comfortably the better team. If I was a Berwick fan (lol) I’d be very concerned with the attitude of that team - summed up by Ross ‘hardman’ Brown. You definitely had a wee spell at 2-0 where you were in our half for a while but the game was gone by then.

Berwick will be lucky to not go down. 

Obsessed.

Only one team falling from where I’m looking.