Cowdenbeath vs Berwick Rangers FC

The woman hasn’t been stirring any shite, so please get the facts before posting nonsense. That is unfair for you to post without knowing what happened or what it was about.
If you seen them leave the ground, you would have seen them talking for 20 mins and all shake hands before leaving. Sorry to spoil your story. 
So no ding dong?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

The woman hasn’t been stirring any shite, so please get the facts before posting nonsense. That is unfair for you to post without knowing what happened or what it was about.

If you seen them leave the ground, you would have seen them talking for 20 mins and all shake hands before leaving. Sorry to spoil your story. 

Whatever. Happens most games ive been told. No way for adults to behave.

16 hours ago, Blue Oktober said:

Not great to see  and a distraction from what matters on the pitch hopefully you can resolve matters swiftly 

Some of the people who lost the summer Battle of the Boardroom can't accept and move on, and some of the winners can't stop gloating. It is quite pathetic and for it to spill over onto the terraces is embarrassing. 

5 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Some of the people who lost the summer Battle of the Boardroom can't accept and move on, and some of the winners can't stop gloating. It is quite pathetic and for it to spill over onto the terraces is embarrassing. 

The directors present at Saturdays match wee by and large the people I've met over the past few years, I assume another rival group tried to oust them & failed ? I remember there being some noise around summer time but didn't pick up the detail.

1 hour ago, A Believer said:

Goals scored by Jordyn Sheerin against Berwick this season = 1

Goals scored by the entire Berwick squad against Cowden this season = 0

:lol: 

Goals scored by Jordyn Sheerin against Berwick this season = 1
Goals scored by the entire Berwick squad against Cowden this season = 0
[emoji38] 
I saw him pre-season with us a few seasons ago v Spartans, before he had his purple patch with Musselburgh and spell with Livi. Laid one on, and scored a worldy, I expected us to sign him then. Then when we did sign him, he was never a big player for us, so to speak....the boy can finish.

I saw him pre-season with us a few seasons ago v Spartans, before he had his purple patch with Musselburgh and spell with Livi. Laid one on, and scored a worldy, I expected us to sign him then. Then when we did sign him, he was never a big player for us, so to speak....the boy can finish.
His dinner particularly.

With a more professional approach, he could be making a good living out the game. Absolutely no issues with attitude on the pitch.

3 hours ago, Blue Oktober said:

The directors present at Saturdays match wee by and large the people I've met over the past few years, I assume another rival group tried to oust them & failed ? I remember there being some noise around summer time but didn't pick up the detail.

Yes. More or less. 

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 17:20, Kierkegaard said:

Yes. 

We were the better side on the day.  We looked a compact unit - defended well, had more shots on target and took our goals well.

Good news that Robbie Deas will be available for the Rangers game.

Alan - greatly enjoying the CowdenBeats headphones

Ron fantastic to see you as ever, after a genuine trek.

A fair summary of the game and yes delighted Deas available a real talent and a very grounded young man. Hopefully get the chance to say hello again at the Sevco  fixture.

Glad you like the Cowdenbeats feedback has been excellent from all sources a few sets left & may have to re stock, thanks again for agreeing in principle to my suggestion,.

4 hours ago, Blue Oktober said:

Ron fantastic to see you as ever, after a genuine trek.

A fair summary of the game and yes delighted Deas available a real talent and a very grounded young man. Hopefully get the chance to say hello again at the Sevco  fixture.

Glad you like the Cowdenbeats feedback has been excellent from all sources a few sets left & may have to re stock, thanks again for agreeing in principle to my suggestion,.

Just got back to Orkney tonight after a rock 'n'roll crossing on the Pentland Firth. I lay down, closed my eyes and listened to music on the Cowdenbeats. Neil had set it up for me.  Brilliant! Well done sir - a great idea, one that gives pleasure and helps the club.

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 22:34, Kierkegaard said:

Just got back to Orkney tonight after a rock 'n'roll crossing on the Pentland Firth. I lay down, closed my eyes and listened to music on the Cowdenbeats. Neil had set it up for me.  Brilliant! Well done sir - a great idea, one that gives pleasure and helps the club.

Thanks Ron good to hear they are up and running, quite versatile they can connect by blue tooth or by cable which is included, & and more importantly the sound quality is fantastic.

Are you making the return trek for the 18th?

3 hours ago, Blue Oktober said:

Thanks Ron good to hear they are up and running, quite versatile they can connect by blue tooth or by cable which is included, & and more importantly the sound quality is fantastic.

Are you making the return trek for the 18th?

They were great for the flight to Tenerife and back mate. Good sound from them. 

11 minutes ago, big al said:

They were great for the flight to Tenerife and back mate. Good sound from them. 

Cheers mate I will keep that in mind off to Barca soon so can use in flight while letting the Spanish see a what a real fitba team is about :thumsup2

Archived