Cowdenbeath vs Berwick Rangers FC

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PELE said:

If you are near the Tenerife Top Training resort in La Caleta near Costa Adeje, go along and noise them up in advance of the cup game.

I’m in Adeje. They certainly aren’t big news over here. 

A quick google map search shows they are just along from me. Might round up a few waiters and give them a lesson.

37 minutes ago, big al said:

I’m in Adeje. They certainly aren’t big news over here. 

A quick google map search shows they are just along from me. Might round up a few waiters and give them a lesson.

They don't arrive until tomorrow. No doubt there will be an influx of their followers over the next few days.

2 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

I can't believe what I'm reading from Berwick fans - delusional. We weren't great but well worth the three points and should have scored a good few more. I can only recall Davie having one proper save to make and it was a good one at that - got down quickly with a strong arm. I'm not quite sure how Coxy missed after Harvey played the ball across the face of the goal and Jordan Allan should have done better once he'd got the ball back off the keeper after Allison had done well to deny him initially.

I thought the penalty decision was soft but we had a decision go against us last week so I'll take it. Overall I thought the referee had a good game - easy to see why he's officiating at a higher level normally. Can't see why Berwick fans are saying otherwise - he let the game flow as much as possible and was generally sensible with his cards. Red card was for calling the referee a "f*cking tube".

Thought Coxy edged it as our MOTM with Miller and Gary Fraser just behind. Fraser is looking better with every game but his set pieces are poor.

They were like that after the last game. Claimed if it wasn't for the sendings off, they would have comfortably beat us.

2 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

The blinkers the Cowden fans were wearing seem like value. We were still much the better team with10 men. Anyway is it me you’re looking for. 

Much better in letting our players run through you and miss opportunities? 

5 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

The blinkers the Cowden fans were wearing seem like value. We were still much the better team with10 men. Anyway is it me you’re looking for. 

Of course you were, just think of the damage you could have done if another two players took an early bath.

Are you the diddy that booted the ball into the terracing? Toys out the pram all round - lovely stuff.

Another good interview with Johnny. Cant disagree with much of that.

Cowden fans must decide what they’re going to say on here in a WhatsApp group or something. Quite far from reality.

Berwick the Unbeatable [emoji848]
Obsessed.

Cowden fans are embarrassing themselves here. We were poor today and yet still matched em, and were hilariously the better team with 10 men. If it weren't for the officiating team we'd have likely taken a point.

If I were a Cowden fan I'd be genuinely concerned about that performance, but it sums up how far they've fallen that they're gleefully celebrating edging out the worse Berwick team in decades.

Our keeper had one save to make in 90 minutes but those world beaters from Tweedmouth should have given us a right tanking:lol: 

Anyway could have been a historic one this afternoon possibly Berwick's last visit to Cowdenbeath if Tweedmouth draw you in one of the Mrs Muffins EOSFA Cups next season at home would they switch the tie to big Shielfield to cash in on the big gate:lol:

Obsessed.

Cowden fans are embarrassing themselves here. We were poor today and yet still matched em, and were hilariously the better team with 10 men. If it weren't for the officiating team we'd have likely taken a point.

If I were a Cowden fan I'd be genuinely concerned about that performance, but it sums up how far they've fallen that they're gleefully celebrating edging out the worse Berwick team in decades.
League table doesn't lie.

Berwick fans are a bit of a deluded bunch - completely suckered in by Harvey’s post match interviews. Quite sad really when the most exciting manager you’ve had in about a decade has won three games at the club. 

Berwick just lumped it forward aimlessly to hopeless players. We were far from brilliant but comfortably the better team. If I was a Berwick fan (lol) I’d be very concerned with the attitude of that team - summed up by Ross ‘hardman’ Brown. You definitely had a wee spell at 2-0 where you were in our half for a while but the game was gone by then.

Berwick will be lucky to not go down. 

Obsessed.

Only one team falling from where I’m looking.

14 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Obsessed.

We had a weakened team today and still comfortably beat you. The only reason you survived last season is that we handed you twelve points and that gave you some breathing space.

I would be more concerned if I were a Berwick fan. Albion starting to improve. Never mind, if you finish second bottom you can follow Edinburgh City's lead and challenge for the title the following season.

At least you guys are optimistic!

Obsessed.

And Albion Rovers climbed a bit closer today...
Tick tock...

Archived