Cowdenbeath vs Berwick Rangers FC

Only because there isn't a thread already, Hopefully we can turn the last 20 minutes versus City into 90 mins in Fife, Still some big players missing but would welcome any sort of result today, 2-0 Berwick  - Ouzy with all 3 goals

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As ever, team selection will be interesting, especially without O'Kane. Maybe one last chance for Phillips? 

Slightly surprised no other signings have been announced. Surely the Penicuik 3 should now be on contract rather than amateurs? 

Would also be nice to know why Healey's shoulder is taking so long to heal up, and whether an exhaustive search has located Mcilduff. 

Hope Ouzy See can start, along with new signing Knox. With Lewis Barr behind them that is a real threat up front. I'd play:

Allison 

Hume Wilson Cook

Forbes Brown Phillips Orru

Barr Knox

See

8-0 Berwick. (Possibly) 

1 hour ago, Redcar said:

As ever, team selection will be interesting, especially without O'Kane. Maybe one last chance for Phillips? 

Slightly surprised no other signings have been announced. Surely the Penicuik 3 should now be on contract rather than amateurs? 

Would also be nice to know why Healey's shoulder is taking so long to heal up, and whether an exhaustive search has located Mcilduff. 

Hope Ouzy See can start, along with new signing Knox. With Lewis Barr behind them that is a real threat up front. I'd play:

Allison 

Hume Wilson Cook

Forbes Brown Phillips Orru

Barr Knox

See

8-0 Berwick. (Possibly) 

Well, I got 8 of them. 

Murrell, Ogilvie and Neill in there rather than See, Knox and Phillips who are all on the bench. 

Oh and also an absolute novelty getting a ref who could be described is competent today. Even making players take throw ins from where the ball went out!

What was the sending off for? I assume it was mouthing but must have been pretty serious for it to be a straight red?

Berwick were hilariously bad at times - Harvey can try and act all same but he set his team up abysmally. Albion Rovers to find a bit of form and put real pressure on them.

Miller MOTM for me and great to see Swann playing. Hopefully we can go on a wee run now and properly look up.  

Tbh thought both teams were pretty pish and even once we was down to 10 men you couldn’t really notice, we lack a presence up top not sure why rose was brought on ahead of Ouzy see? Soon as see came on he was causing problems and had few good pieces of play. A know he’s just coming back from injury but if your on the bench then your fit enough to play! Mind then officials were fucking awful Ref was shocking and the linesmen on dugout side struggled to keep up with play and was clueless every time ball went out was just guessing and waiting for the ref to make the call, you have to make the most of your chances and cowden have done that today. Harvey has got some job sorting that squad out hopefully get a few more faces in and get some away who aren’t good enough!

Archived