• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
dougster

Cowdenbeath vs Berwick Rangers FC

Only because there isn't a thread already, Hopefully we can turn the last 20 minutes versus City into 90 mins in Fife, Still some big players missing but would welcome any sort of result today, 2-0 Berwick  - Ouzy with all 3 goals

Points to stay in Fife please. Missing 2 of preferred back 4 so a bit wary.

Any news on fitness of Malcolm?

Surely Swann has to play this week.

51 minutes ago, gogsy said:

'Mon Cowden get into this mob.

Took the words right out my mouth big G

28 minutes ago, PELE said:

Surely Swann has to play this week.

Said everyone in the ground except Bollan. 

As ever, team selection will be interesting, especially without O'Kane. Maybe one last chance for Phillips? 

Slightly surprised no other signings have been announced. Surely the Penicuik 3 should now be on contract rather than amateurs? 

Would also be nice to know why Healey's shoulder is taking so long to heal up, and whether an exhaustive search has located Mcilduff. 

Hope Ouzy See can start, along with new signing Knox. With Lewis Barr behind them that is a real threat up front. I'd play:

Allison 

Hume Wilson Cook

Forbes Brown Phillips Orru

Barr Knox

See

8-0 Berwick. (Possibly) 

1 hour ago, Redcar said:

As ever, team selection will be interesting, especially without O'Kane. Maybe one last chance for Phillips? 

Slightly surprised no other signings have been announced. Surely the Penicuik 3 should now be on contract rather than amateurs? 

Would also be nice to know why Healey's shoulder is taking so long to heal up, and whether an exhaustive search has located Mcilduff. 

Hope Ouzy See can start, along with new signing Knox. With Lewis Barr behind them that is a real threat up front. I'd play:

Allison 

Hume Wilson Cook

Forbes Brown Phillips Orru

Barr Knox

See

8-0 Berwick. (Possibly) 

Well, I got 8 of them. 

Murrell, Ogilvie and Neill in there rather than See, Knox and Phillips who are all on the bench. 

Games played = 3

Points - Cowdenbeath 9 Berwick 0
Goals - Cowdenbeath 9 Berwick 0
Red cards - Cowdenbeath 1 Berwick 5

Very happy with the win today. It was an important game. I can say we are now looking up and not down. Onwards and upwards.

I hate football. 

And the reason for that team selection is not immediately obvious. 

Love a win against Berwick. 2 going on 5 or 6.

Couple of observations - Harvey Swann is our best LB and Jordan Allan's effort and energy levels are sublime. What a shift he put in, in spite of missing a sitter.

Oh and also an absolute novelty getting a ref who could be described is competent today. Even making players take throw ins from where the ball went out!

What was the sending off for? I assume it was mouthing but must have been pretty serious for it to be a straight red?

31 minutes ago, big al said:

Yas!

well done the miners from Tenerife!

You checking out the Sevco for Bollan? Place will be swarming with neanderthals.

Berwick were hilariously bad at times - Harvey can try and act all same but he set his team up abysmally. Albion Rovers to find a bit of form and put real pressure on them.

Miller MOTM for me and great to see Swann playing. Hopefully we can go on a wee run now and properly look up.