Fully expect Brechin and Stenny to get beat today so a win for either team here would give them a huge cushion above the bottom teams and possibly push them into play off position.

A draw today wouldn't be a bad result.

Predict a 1-1 draw. 

Am going to this as part of a hospitality group with my wife, since I’m free today seeing as we played last night.
Looking forward  to it!
How was your day? Great win for the Mighty Mo

5 minutes ago, mo83 said:
5 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:
Am going to this as part of a hospitality group with my wife, since I’m free today seeing as we played last night.
Looking forward  to it!

How was your day? Great win for the Mighty Mo

Good so far. Some of our group so drunk that they may not last much longer of the planned evening.

As for the game I thought Stranraer were very wasteful. The two penalties looked iffy, particularly the first one. Referee was poor overall.

Good so far. Some of our group so drunk that they may not last much longer of the planned evening.
As for the game I thought Stranraer were very wasteful. The two penalties looked iffy, particularly the first one. Referee was poor overall.
Take any sort of a win down their...

Couldn’t build a good team between the two of them.
90 minutes of long ball crap.
Different referee different result,
Wilson wasn’t for to referee amateur football in the area when he did it so don’t know how he’s got to where he is.

Couldn’t build a good team between the two of them.
90 minutes of long ball crap.
Different referee different result,
Wilson wasn’t for to referee amateur football in the area when he did it so don’t know how he’s got to where he is.
Clearly not happy?

Archived