Inverness v East Kilbride

TheScarf

On 16/01/2019 at 11:02, The_Judge said:

ek.jpg

I've seen Dawn at games and the least I can do to pay up, queue up, stand up and celebrate her camaraderie.

My condolences to those that love her.

For the author of the East Kilbride message, may I respectfully suggest a level of commensurate care.

As expected we eased off after half an hour which was fucking annoying. 

Normally I’d agree but no point going for it playing against Part Tome jobbers when we have proper challenges coming up in the league.

I kind of agree but I'd expect to ease off after maybe an hour, bring the young lads on for some more experience and game time.  I'd liked us to have matched the 6 we got against EC.

Also, Nathan Austin is woeful.  He needs to be released in the summer, if not before.

On 16/01/2019 at 23:31, edinabear said:

Ive got a feeling this will be the shock of the round. Caley thistle have only won 6 times in the league this year and EK are flying!

5c43761ce0ad6_tenor(1).gif.f76c7deb416f93871a40f88eb03e8799.gif

Indeed. It's like saying some tennis jobber who wins Challengers every week is going to beat Andy Murray in the first round of Wimbledon, purely because he winning loads of matches, regardless of the opposition.

A horrendous shout.  EK were never going to get close to us if we looked even the slightest bit interested today.

On 16/01/2019 at 23:31, edinabear said:

Ive got a feeling this will be the shock of the round. Caley thistle have only won 6 times in the league this year and EK are flying!

I hope you wagered a substantial amount of your ill afforded cash on your hunch.

At least your football knowledge is better than your take on things politic.

I kind of agree but I'd expect to ease off after maybe an hour, bring the young lads on for some more experience and game time.  I'd liked us to have matched the 6 we got against EC.
Also, Nathan Austin is woeful.  He needs to be released in the summer, if not before.

Can’t argue with that.

Can’t believe the difference in Austin. Was scoring for fun at the back end of last season. Thought he’d be a big player for us but he has been rotten

The last couple of months of last season, Austin was on fire. He was absolutely garbage yesterday and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. The way he had an open goal yesterday and then stopped the goal was the height of arrogance.

Archived