Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

12 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Very interesting stats don't know about any conspiracy but it proves that the manager is riding his players hard  and what they lack in quality they're finding other ways of getting results.

Perhaps, but the conspiracy theorists want you to believe that officials are out to assist Rangers and hamper Celtic in any way possible. Surely though if that was the case then it wouldn't matter how dirty a side they were, Rangers players would not receive so many bookings and red cards, because they would be protected by corrupt match officials? 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, MJC said:

Initially when I joined these forums I posted my views on Celtic and Rangers. They were, to cut a long story short, that I found Rangers fairly harmless if pretty pathetic whilst I found Celtic far more sinister and detestable, mainly because of the mentality that I described above. I was being perfectly reasonable and in no way showing any support to Rangers yet was met with the lazy, predictable "big team found" guff and the usual "you can't say that, they're both as bad as each other, well Rangers are worse" garbage. Now, if those genuinely are a person's views on the two clubs then I fully respect that, but what will always argue with is anyone trying to tell me that my views, based on my personal experience of both clubs and supports is wrong, simply because it isn't the 'done thing' to say. I am an adult, I will not be told how to think. That said, I continued to put forward my views and argue with reason and logic but the majority still couldn't or indeed wouldn't accept that, and so I resorted to trolling and ridiculing them, hence my 'YATP' stuff in Rangers threads. 

If I act like a clown in those threads then I'm in good company, because some of the utter nonsense posted in those threads is embarrassing. Every thread involving Rangers descends into utter bunkum thanks to fans of various clubs talking utter crap, exaggerating stuff, making up stories, moaning about fans celebrating goals and so on.  

I've said before, these people make Rangers much more of a relevance than they actually are but they don't seem to see this. To me they are a bit of a joke and at their worse their supporters are backward looking morons who should be ridiculed more than anything else, but to so many they are their most popular topic in football.

Big team found.

On 05/01/2019 at 10:14, williemillersmoustache said:

Well if they have, and I don't accept that they've targeted individuals in the same way, the fans of these clubs haven't gone on to threaten these individuals and their families to the extent the police became involved.

Great bit of self owning there chum(p).

I believe Ryan Jack was not only the victim of online threats but was forced to leave ‘Soul’ in Aberdeen after employees , hopefully now EX employees, took to Twitter encouraging attacking him and killing him. 

Aye Aberdeen supporters would never threaten any player , official or their families 

I believe Ryan Jack was not only the victim of online threats but was forced to leave ‘Soul’ in Aberdeen after employees , hopefully now EX employees, took to Twitter encouraging attacking him and killing him. 
Aye Aberdeen supporters would never threaten any player , official or their families 

Killing him [emoji1]

2 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Big team found.

100% correct he can bang on till he is blue in the face to match his nose. Every club outwith the old firm have suffered bad decisions over the years form officials.  From the stands we suffer religious intolerance this being 2019 is quite unbelievable. Have got mates that support both sides of the old firm they don't come across as bigots. I'm sure that changes inside a stadium. Not all of them I mad add. 

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

Honestly son, what you do and do not believe is irrelevant.

What's more relevant is both your new club and rasellicks singled out individuals and your rabid mobs answered the dog whistle and did what they always inevitably do.

12 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Is this the rumour that Jack was out in Aberdeen, they night before he flies to Spain with them Rangers squad?

Just now, williemillersmoustache said:

Honestly son, what you do and do not believe is irrelevant.

What's more relevant is both your new club and rasellicks singled out individuals and your rabid mobs answered the dog whistle and did what they always inevitably do.

‘Son’ :rolleyes:

It took your scummy support about 24 hours to show your argument is a nonsense. All clubs have arseholes among their supporters 

But not all clubs deliberately whip up those arseholes into a frenzy.

Get back to your morning w**k into your orange top.
And this is the key difference. Numerous clubs recently, in the face of rising indiscretions from football fans, including Falkirks (both rightly and wrongly but thats a different topic), have spoken out against the actions of their own supporters. Something the **** or **** will never do.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:
Yep. Few of your clubs followers will be getting a wee chap on their doors in the next days 

Not from you though, because you are a confirmed shitehouse.

And you're 4ft8........

13 hours ago, MJC said:

Perhaps, but the conspiracy theorists want you to believe that officials are out to assist Rangers and hamper Celtic in any way possible. Surely though if that was the case then it wouldn't matter how dirty a side they were, Rangers players would not receive so many bookings and red cards, because they would be protected by corrupt match officials? 

Every club has players that play on the edge and leave that wee bit extra on players,the question is do refs give these type of players a little bit more leniency?
It's a squad game now so not sure how much bookings and red cards can effect teams as the season goes on with key players missing games.
Motherwell rested players against Celtic recently, the thinking was the st mirren game was more important but it back fired.
It's all about getting as many points as possible,when refs make result changing decisions and teams drop points something needs to be done.
Players like Brown, Morelos and Naismith are not going to change it's part of their mentality.

19 hours ago, MJC said:

Initially when I joined these forums I posted my views on Celtic and Rangers. They were, to cut a long story short, that I found Rangers fairly harmless if pretty pathetic whilst I found Celtic far more sinister and detestable, mainly because of the mentality that I described above. I was being perfectly reasonable and in no way showing any support to Rangers yet was met with the lazy, predictable "big team found" guff and the usual "you can't say that, they're both as bad as each other, well Rangers are worse" garbage. Now, if those genuinely are a person's views on the two clubs then I fully respect that, but what will always argue with is anyone trying to tell me that my views, based on my personal experience of both clubs and supports is wrong, simply because it isn't the 'done thing' to say. I am an adult, I will not be told how to think. That said, I continued to put forward my views and argue with reason and logic but the majority still couldn't or indeed wouldn't accept that, and so I resorted to trolling and ridiculing them, hence my 'YATP' stuff in Rangers threads. 

If I act like a clown in those threads then I'm in good company, because some of the utter nonsense posted in those threads is embarrassing. Every thread involving Rangers descends into utter bunkum thanks to fans of various clubs talking utter crap, exaggerating stuff, making up stories, moaning about fans celebrating goals and so on.  

I've said before, these people make Rangers much more of a relevance than they actually are but they don't seem to see this. To me they are a bit of a joke and at their worse their supporters are backward looking morons who should be ridiculed more than anything else, but to so many they are their most popular topic in football.

Can you tell me what Celtic fans do that is more “sinister”?

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Can you tell me what Celtic fans do that is more “sinister”?

:lol: 

I've already answered this, look further up the thread.

As posted in the Celtic thread;

Aberdeen chairman after decisions that he didn't like;

"Scottish football's governing bodies need a summit to address a "genuine concern for the state of the game", says Aberdeen chairman Stewart Milne.

Milne cited the need for "consistency and transparency" or clubs and governing bodies risk losing "significant credibility" and "fans".

Refereeing decisions and the scheduling of the League Cup semi-finals have caused controversy in recent weeks."

The same thing Celtic want but I doubt he got the level of shite, it's no Celtic's fault some nutcase phoned Beaton. 

Archived