Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No they don't. If they did then they would have been called out in 2010 for being the cause of the refereeing strike and would have been called out for the fact that what is known as 'The Old Firm Shame Game' in 1999 was actually several cases of Celtic fans acting like thugs because they couldn't handle seeing their rivals winning the league on their patch, and the various occasions they have assaulted or threatened match officials.
No one in the media, or the governing bodies ever comes out and states that it was Celtic and their fans who were the cause of such things, they prefer to hide behind the 'both as bad as each other' or 'football fans' lines. God, I remember listening to Radio Scotland when they played PSG last season when one of their supporters invaded the park and tried to attack a PSG player and Liam McLeod on commentary described it as "someone wearing Celtic colours" FFS.
And even on forums like this, anyone posts something calling out Celtic, they get accused of being pro-Rangers and taking sides. I don't take sides, I look and I listen and form my own opinions rather than follow the crowd and go along with the party line.
Lol... You have absolutely no fucking credibility when it comes to whining about being called pro Rangers. Whether your posts on their threads are some sort of tragic "act" to shine a light on the hypocrisy as you claim or not, you simpky cannot play that card. No one takes you seriously because you act like a clown.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, MJC said:
No they don't. If they did then they would have been called out in 2010 for being the cause of the refereeing strike and would have been called out for the fact that what is known as 'The Old Firm Shame Game' in 1999 was actually several cases of Celtic fans acting like thugs because they couldn't handle seeing their rivals winning the league on their patch, and the various occasions they have assaulted or threatened match officials.
No one in the media, or the governing bodies ever comes out and states that it was Celtic and their fans who were the cause of such things, they prefer to hide behind the 'both as bad as each other' or 'football fans' lines. God, I remember listening to Radio Scotland when they played PSG last season when one of their supporters invaded the park and tried to attack a PSG player and Liam McLeod on commentary described it as "someone wearing Celtic colours" FFS.
And even on forums like this, anyone posts something calling out Celtic, they get accused of being pro-Rangers and taking sides. I don't take sides, I look and I listen and form my own opinions rather than follow the crowd and go along with the party line.

Lol... You have absolutely no fucking credibility when it comes to whining about being called pro Rangers. Whether your posts on their threads are some sort of tragic "act" to shine a light on the hypocrisy as you claim or not, you simpky cannot play that card. No one takes you seriously because you act like a clown.

Initially when I joined these forums I posted my views on Celtic and Rangers. They were, to cut a long story short, that I found Rangers fairly harmless if pretty pathetic whilst I found Celtic far more sinister and detestable, mainly because of the mentality that I described above. I was being perfectly reasonable and in no way showing any support to Rangers yet was met with the lazy, predictable "big team found" guff and the usual "you can't say that, they're both as bad as each other, well Rangers are worse" garbage. Now, if those genuinely are a person's views on the two clubs then I fully respect that, but what will always argue with is anyone trying to tell me that my views, based on my personal experience of both clubs and supports is wrong, simply because it isn't the 'done thing' to say. I am an adult, I will not be told how to think. That said, I continued to put forward my views and argue with reason and logic but the majority still couldn't or indeed wouldn't accept that, and so I resorted to trolling and ridiculing them, hence my 'YATP' stuff in Rangers threads. 

If I act like a clown in those threads then I'm in good company, because some of the utter nonsense posted in those threads is embarrassing. Every thread involving Rangers descends into utter bunkum thanks to fans of various clubs talking utter crap, exaggerating stuff, making up stories, moaning about fans celebrating goals and so on.  

I've said before, these people make Rangers much more of a relevance than they actually are but they don't seem to see this. To me they are a bit of a joke and at their worse their supporters are backward looking morons who should be ridiculed more than anything else, but to so many they are their most popular topic in football.

Initially when I joined these forums I posted my views on Celtic and Rangers. They were, to cut a long story short, that I found Rangers fairly harmless if pretty pathetic whilst I found Celtic far more sinister and detestable, mainly because of the mentality that I described above. I was being perfectly reasonable and in no way showing any support to Rangers yet was met with the lazy, predictable "big team found" guff and the usual "you can't say that, they're both as bad as each other, well Rangers are worse" garbage. Now, if those genuinely are a person's views on the two clubs then I fully respect that, but what will always argue with is anyone trying to tell me that my views, based on my personal experience of both clubs and supports is wrong, simply because it isn't the 'done thing' to say. I am an adult, I will not be told how to think. That said, I continued to put forward my views and argue with reason and logic but the majority still couldn't or indeed wouldn't accept that, and so I resorted to trolling and ridiculing them, hence my 'YATP' stuff in Rangers threads. 
If I act like a clown in those threads then I'm in good company, because some of the utter nonsense posted in those threads is embarrassing. Every thread involving Rangers descends into utter bunkum thanks to fans of various clubs talking utter crap, exaggerating stuff, making up stories, moaning about fans celebrating goals and so on.  
I've said before, these people make Rangers much more of a relevance than they actually are but they don't seem to see this. To me they are a bit of a joke and at their worse their supporters are backward looking morons who should be ridiculed more than anything else, but to so many they are their most popular topic in football.

Mate, you said you’d cut a long story short

The worst thing about this 'act' is the whitewashing of what is quite clearly a sizeable number of absolute no righters in the Rangers support.

'fairly harmless', 'bit of a joke', 'at worst their supporters are backward looking morons'.

You're an apologist for some of the worst dregs in our society.

3 hours ago, MJC said:

It's always the way with Celtic and their ilk, they're alright as long as they are able to lord it over everyone else and shove their success in everyone's faces but the minute they don't get their own way they expose themselves as the horrible, scummy c***s that they are. Their agenda is sinister and that statement along with mouthpieces like Sutton playing to their lowest denominator to whip them into a militant frenzy is all part of their gameplan to maintain their siege mentality AND ensure that match officials will feel intimidated into giving them favourable decisions. They did it in 2010 when they caused the refereeing strike and they'll do it again if they feel threatened enough.

I see the usual folk on here and elsewhere trying to go down the "but, but...what about Rainjurz" road, well not me. Celtic are by FAR the worst in Scottish football and society for this type of behaviour. They are absolute masters at manipulation and underhand bullying tactics and they are responsible for several match officials being personally threatened or targeted by their type over the years, John Beaton is just the latest in a long line, but he won't be the last because no one actually has the bottle to stand up and openly call Celtic out for the bullying, shit stirring, manipulative organisation that they are, probably in fear of being called a bigot, a *** and/or have their life made a misery by these louts. Understandable of course, but if more folk spoke up then we might get somewhere.

Nah,  all they do is swap  the victim jacket continually.  Rangers fans binned their own feckin national team  ffs. Instead of trying to save their club all their time and effort went into trying to blame  and find the wee kaffllicks they imagined behind every door at the SFA

14 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The worst thing about this 'act' is the whitewashing of what is quite clearly a sizeable number of absolute no righters in the Rangers support.

'fairly harmless', 'bit of a joke', 'at worst their supporters are backward looking morons'.

You're an apologist for some of the worst dregs in our society.

That's hardly a glowing endorsement calling them backward looking morons is it? :rolleyes:

I've met plenty of absolutely sound people who support Rangers and I've met some who are decent enough guys if you ignore some of their daft views which the ones that know me don't ever speak to me about, as they know I have no interest in it. I'd say even that the Rangers fans who post on here are decent enough and never seem to post the backward looking, bigoted views that some of their fans have.

I've no doubt whatsoever that they do have some absolute scumbags in their support, indeed there was one caught shouting racist abuse at a Hearts player last week. Oh wait, no that was a Hibs fan, wasn't it?

But of course, every club has some absolute halfwits in their support who let their club down, it isn't exclusive to one particular club.

6 minutes ago, MJC said:

That's hardly a glowing endorsement calling them backward looking morons is it? :rolleyes:

I've met plenty of absolutely sound people who support Rangers and I've met some who are decent enough guys if you ignore some of their daft views which the ones that know me don't ever speak to me about, as they know I have no interest in it. I'd say even that the Rangers fans who post on here are decent enough and never seem to post the backward looking, bigoted views that some of their fans have.

I've no doubt whatsoever that they do have some absolute scumbags in their support, indeed there was one caught shouting racist abuse at a Hearts player last week. Oh wait, no that was a Hibs fan, wasn't it?

But of course, every club has some absolute halfwits in their support who let their club down, it isn't exclusive to one particular club.

Careful now, you'll be accused of being anti Hibs FC club...

3 minutes ago, Detournement said:

One Old Firm defeat

And that's the real problem for the Celtic fans here. Not Morelos, not Beaton and not the SFA. They lost to Rangers and they cannot handle it. The SFA letting Morelos off was actually a Godsend to Celtic and their fans because that meant they could have someone to point the finger at and the opportunity to engage Victim Mode which they previously were unable to do for the first five days after the match itself.  They were outplayed on the day and lost, simple as that but Celtic always need to have someone to blame rather than focus on their own shortcomings.

7 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

the disciplinary stats this season. Here’s how they fit in with the conspiracy:

Red cards:
Celtic - 1, with no straight reds (the lowest in the league)
Rangers - 5, with 3 straight reds, (the highest in the league)

Yellow cards:
Celtic - 18 (the lowest in the league with the second lowest being 30)
Rangers - 34 (5th lowest in the league)

Yellow cards per foul:
Celtic - <0.1 (the lowest in the league)
Rangers - >0.14 (the 4th highest in the league)

All in, the filth currently top the fairplay table, whilst Rangers sit at the bottom of the fairplay table. Recent seasons have followed a similar trend.

Let’s assume that we are the dirty team that the media and fairplay table suggests, here are some interesting additional stats:

Ryan Jack - 199 games for Aberdeen, 1 red card. 32 games for Rangers, 4 red cards.

Alfredo Morelos - 42 games for HJK, 0 red cards. 53 games for Rangers, 3 red cards

Very interesting stats and no surprise that this has been 'lost' in this thread and hasn't been given much air time by anyone in the media. They absolutely blow any idea of an anti-Celtic or pro-Rangers conspiracy right out of the water.

57 minutes ago, MJC said:

Very interesting stats and no surprise that this has been 'lost' in this thread and hasn't been given much air time by anyone in the media. They absolutely blow any idea of an anti-Celtic or pro-Rangers conspiracy right out of the water.

You can add that Willie Collums mistake in the first Old Firm game of the season gave Celtic the one goal victory. Where does that fit into the anti Celtic conspiracy 

11 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

You can add that Willie Collums mistake in the first Old Firm game of the season gave Celtic the one goal victory. Where does that fit into the anti Celtic conspiracy 

Just like the 'Neil Lennon only gets it because he's an Irish Catholic' nonsense, whilst the fact that several high profile Irish Catholics have been involved with Celtic is completely and conveniently ignored by those pedalling the guff. They aren't interested in actual facts, they are only interested in ones which 'support' their half baked theories but very few actually highlight this.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

Very interesting stats don't know about any conspiracy but it proves that the manager is riding his players hard  and what they lack in quality they're finding other ways of getting results.

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Very interesting stats don't know about any conspiracy but it proves that the manager is riding his players hard  and what they lack in quality they're finding other ways of getting results.

e6b05d84aa03333b6935b6076aa7dfcf.gif

Archived