Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

19 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

TheRangers :thumsup2

Your argument only stands up if the Rangers supporter was happy with what their club has done in the past. I would think McCoist did more damage to Rangers during the period in question than Gary Allan QC. 

Any supporter of any club who threatens a match official or even worse hits a match official with a coin or any other object should be banned from football. A Rangers supporter did it earlier in the season at Livingston. They are utter scum and I have no problem in calling them out on that. 

If only we could see you having no problem calling them out on that in 2012. Shame your last account was banned and deleted. So we'll never know that you did, when of course you didn't, ya KNo.8

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

If only we could see you having no problem calling them out on that in 2012. Shame your last account was banned and deleted. So we'll never know that you did, when of course you didn't, ya KNo.8

You’re all over the place here. You have no idea what my views were in 2012 but you are willing to throw about all sorts of accusations 

I have been pretty consistent in my views on a certain section of the Rangers support

You’re all over the place here. You have no idea what my views were in 2012 but you are willing to throw about all sorts of accusations 
I have been pretty consistent in my views on a certain section of the Rangers support

Whatever they were, they were ample to get you banned from here. A fate we can only hope befalls your current incarnation soon.

the disciplinary stats this season. Here’s how they fit in with the conspiracy:

Red cards:
Celtic - 1, with no straight reds (the lowest in the league)
Rangers - 5, with 3 straight reds, (the highest in the league)

Yellow cards:
Celtic - 18 (the lowest in the league with the second lowest being 30)
Rangers - 34 (5th lowest in the league)

Yellow cards per foul:
Celtic - <0.1 (the lowest in the league)
Rangers - >0.14 (the 4th highest in the league)

All in, the filth currently top the fairplay table, whilst Rangers sit at the bottom of the fairplay table. Recent seasons have followed a similar trend.

Let’s assume that we are the dirty team that the media and fairplay table suggests, here are some interesting additional stats:

Ryan Jack - 199 games for Aberdeen, 1 red card. 32 games for Rangers, 4 red cards.

Alfredo Morelos - 42 games for HJK, 0 red cards. 53 games for Rangers, 3 red cards

Clear elbow on Kenny Miller
Clear elbow on Jason Holt
Kicking Accies player in the face as Accies player lies on the ground 
etc etc etc etc 
Don't remember the Miller incident and a Google search only gives still images. I'd be happy to look at a video if you have one.

This elbow on Holt ?

It's not an elbow and it's from the same game that Bobby Madden denied a stone wall Celtic penalty in the last minute at 1-1.

Hamilton incident is debatable either way.

3 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

Funny how Celtic weren't  firing out statements when things were going for them. Fans , players, managers of every club  don't care when shite refereeing goes their way. As soon as it goes against them.. boom!  Rage! Factor in said shite refereeing happens in an old firm game which one side loses...  heads gone all over the place.  Amazing how sectarian fuelled hate turns some people into  a drooling feckin mess over a game of fitba. Continual circle of  we've been done by *****s / masons  when anything goes wrong. What a feckin country this is.  

It's always the way with Celtic and their ilk, they're alright as long as they are able to lord it over everyone else and shove their success in everyone's faces but the minute they don't get their own way they expose themselves as the horrible, scummy c***s that they are. Their agenda is sinister and that statement along with mouthpieces like Sutton playing to their lowest denominator to whip them into a militant frenzy is all part of their gameplan to maintain their siege mentality AND ensure that match officials will feel intimidated into giving them favourable decisions. They did it in 2010 when they caused the refereeing strike and they'll do it again if they feel threatened enough.

I see the usual folk on here and elsewhere trying to go down the "but, but...what about Rainjurz" road, well not me. Celtic are by FAR the worst in Scottish football and society for this type of behaviour. They are absolute masters at manipulation and underhand bullying tactics and they are responsible for several match officials being personally threatened or targeted by their type over the years, John Beaton is just the latest in a long line, but he won't be the last because no one actually has the bottle to stand up and openly call Celtic out for the bullying, shit stirring, manipulative organisation that they are, probably in fear of being called a bigot, a *** and/or have their life made a misery by these louts. Understandable of course, but if more folk spoke up then we might get somewhere.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

It's always the way with Celtic and their ilk, they're alright as long as they are able to lord it over everyone else and shove their success in everyone's faces but the minute they don't get their own way they expose themselves as the horrible, scummy c***s that they are. Their agenda is sinister and that statement along with mouthpieces like Sutton playing to their lowest denominator to whip them into a militant frenzy is all part of their gameplan to maintain their siege mentality AND ensure that match officials will feel intimidated into giving them favourable decisions. They did it in 2010 when they caused the refereeing strike and they'll do it again if they feel threatened enough.

I see the usual folk on here and elsewhere trying to go down the "but, but...what about Rainjurz" road, well not me. Celtic are by FAR the worst in Scottish football and society for this type of behaviour. They are absolute masters at manipulation and underhand bullying tactics and they are responsible for several match officials being personally threatened or targeted by their type over the years, John Beaton is just the latest in a long line, but he won't be the last because no one actually has the bottle to stand up and openly call Celtic out for the bullying, shit stirring, manipulative organisation that they are, probably in fear of being called a bigot, a *** and/or have their life made a misery by these louts. Understandable of course, but if more folk spoke up then we might get somewhere.

The only thing I disagree with is that Celtic are alone at playing the victim card. Rangers supporters do it very well, while proclaiming to the world that"no-one likes us, we don't care".

23 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

The only thing I disagree with is that Celtic are alone at playing the victim card. Rangers supporters do it very well, while proclaiming to the world that"no-one likes us, we don't care".

They do but nowhere near on the same scale and they don't push and press matters to the same extent.

Celtic trade on being a poor, downtrodden community fighting against an establishment which is determined to keep them down by any means and generations of their supporters buy into this having had it drummed into their heads from birth and this is then passed on to their kids and so on and so on. It's utter nonsense of course and the only 'evidence' they have to support this bonkers idea are poor refereeing decisions and incompetence from the Scottish Football Authorities, something that every club in Scotland has fallen victim to at some point or other, but you repeat a lie often enough and shout it loudly enough then more people will buy into it. Propaganda, plain and simple and a very sinister way of operating as they use this stick whenever they don't get what they want and result of that is that you have match officials, the media and the authorities running scared of upsetting them. Look at the pathetically weak statement released by Ian Maxwell of the SFA today, where he ducks away from naming Celtic and their supporters as the culprits here and even manages to mention a similar incident at a lower League match before Christmas in an attempt to reduce the heat on Celtic. It was the same in 2010, no one had the bottle to come out and name Celtic as the reason for the refereeing strike.

Rangers over the past few years and with the ever growing part that social media has to play in football have ramped up their 'victim' mode a bit but as I said, it's to a much lesser extent and much less people take them seriously when they do. They've never caused a refereeing strike, hired a private investigator to follow any match official or released club backed productions about how they have been institutionally victimised.

They do but nowhere near on the same scale and they don't push and press matters to the same extent.
Celtic trade on being a poor, downtrodden community fighting against an establishment which is determined to keep them down by any means and generations of their supporters buy into this having had it drummed into their heads from birth and this is then passed on to their kids and so on and so on. It's utter nonsense of course and the only 'evidence' they have to support this bonkers idea are poor refereeing decisions and incompetence from the Scottish Football Authorities, something that every club in Scotland has fallen victim to at some point or other, but you repeat a lie often enough and shout it loudly enough then more people will buy into it. Propaganda, plain and simple and a very sinister way of operating as they use this stick whenever they don't get what they want and result of that is that you have match officials, the media and the authorities running scared of upsetting them. Look at the pathetically weak statement released by Ian Maxwell of the SFA today, where he ducks away from naming Celtic and their supporters as the culprits here and even manages to mention a similar incident at a lower League match before Christmas in an attempt to reduce the heat on Celtic. It was the same in 2010, no one had the bottle to come out and name Celtic as the reason for the refereeing strike.
Rangers over the past few years and with the ever growing part that social media has to play in football have ramped up their 'victim' mode a bit but as I said, it's to a much lesser extent and much less people take them seriously when they do. They've never caused a refereeing strike, hired a private investigator to follow any match official or released club backed productions about how they have been institutionally victimised.
*** talk from a ***.

The mask slips from time to time.

Stupid ***

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

*** talk from a ***.

Stupid ***

He's kinda right though.

Obviously, both clubs blow dog whistles when it suits.  Both supports also include a great many entitled, no very bright, childish idiots.  

I think Celtic are inclined to push it though.  The victim thing does exist for them and we've seen nonsense from the likes of John Reid stoking it.  The refs strike was a Celtic issue and while I think the latest Beaton stuff is questionable, it's again being cranked up by Celtic to divert criticism in an external direction.

MJC obviously likes to do his thing for whatever reason, and his lauding of Rangers for kicks is a bit nauseating.  I don't think however that his reading of Celtic is wildly wide of the mark.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

*** talk from a ***.

Stupid ***

I rest my case.

This is part of the reason why people don't call Celtic out, because accusations of being a ***, bigot etc won't be long following if they do. It's utterly pathetic and typical of the narrow minded, Celtic influenced mindsets that are prevalent in this part of the world. 

I rest my case.
This is part of the reason why people don't call Celtic out, because accusations of being a ***, bigot etc won't be long following if they do. It's utterly pathetic and typical of the narrow minded, Celtic influenced mindsets that are prevalent in this part of the world. 
Plenty call them out. What you do is pick sides.

4 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Let’s assume that we are the dirty team that the media and fairplay table suggests, here are some interesting additional stats:

Ryan Jack - 199 games for Aberdeen, 1 red card. 32 games for Rangers, 4 red cards.

Alfredo Morelos - 42 games for HJK, 0 red cards. 53 games for Rangers, 3 red cards

That sort of suggests you are a dirty team...

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

He's kinda right though.

Obviously, both clubs blow dog whistles when it suits.  Both supports also include a great many entitled, no very bright, childish idiots.  

I think Celtic are inclined to push it though.  The victim thing does exist for them and we've seen nonsense from the likes of John Reid stoking it.  The refs strike was a Celtic issue and while I think the latest Beaton stuff is questionable, it's again being cranked up by Celtic to divert criticism in an external direction.

MJC obviously likes to do his thing for whatever reason, and his lauding of Rangers for kicks is a bit nauseating.  I don't think however that his reading of Celtic is wildly wide of the mark.

We've seen it on many occasions down the years with high profile figures linked to Celtic openly pedalling their party line that the club are victimised by sectarian bigots and so on. John Reid demanding referees declare their allegiance, Neil Lennon and his various antics, Chris Sutton with his comments about Dunfermline in 2003 and again this week, Davie Hay, Tom Boyd etc all dribbling on about conspiracies. They all know what they are doing and what effect it will have on their support.

I honestly don't know why anyone would seriously think that any match official or wider body would go out to so blatantly cheat Celtic, knowing the grief that they and their family would be likely to suffer as a result. It just wouldn't be worth it, but none of that is ever taken into account by Celtic and their mouthpieces, they only ever acknowledge facts and views which suit their agenda and blatantly ignore anything to the contrary.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, MJC said:
I rest my case.

In fairness, many on here do.  Usually the other one.

I wish he didn't indulge in the YATP pish he likes doing, because I think he actually has something worthwhile to say.  He drowns it out with the facile wind up stuff though.

In fairness, many on here do.  Usually the other one.
I wish he didn't indulge in the YATP pish he likes doing, because I think he actually has something worthwhile to say.  He drowns it out with the facile wind up stuff though.
Yes, because since 2012 Rangers have been as bad if not worse with the paranoid delusion. Pre then I would have said Celtic were light years worse, but that is simply not the case anymore. Indeed, since 2012 Rangers have been a fucking embarrassment.

Claiming that football fans of other clubs on P&B are somehow part of the Celtic conspiracy is probably the most deluded part of it.

Rangers get it tight currently because they deserve it tight. There has never been entitlement shown like the way they went about the establishment of the new club.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, MJC said:
I rest my case.

No they don't. If they did then they would have been called out in 2010 for being the cause of the refereeing strike and would have been called out for the fact that what is known as 'The Old Firm Shame Game' in 1999 was actually several cases of Celtic fans acting like thugs because they couldn't handle seeing their rivals winning the league on their patch, and the various occasions they have assaulted or threatened match officials.

No one in the media, or the governing bodies ever comes out and states that it was Celtic and their fans who were the cause of such things, they prefer to hide behind the 'both as bad as each other' or 'football fans' lines. God, I remember listening to Radio Scotland when they played PSG last season when one of their supporters invaded the park and tried to attack a PSG player and Liam McLeod on commentary described it as "someone wearing Celtic colours" FFS.

And even on forums like this, anyone posts something calling out Celtic, they get accused of being pro-Rangers and taking sides. I don't take sides, I look and I listen and form my own opinions rather than follow the crowd and go along with the party line.

Archived