Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

33 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
42 minutes ago, bennett said:
You can win the ball and still commit a foul Dave....

I'm well aware of that but it doesn't look anything like a lunge on Candeias as you claimed

Did he win the ball while elbowing Arfield? 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MJC said:

As well as get a perfectly legitimate red card over turned two seasons ago due to his clubs bullying antics.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

3 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

The favourite line peddled by **** and diddies.

Can you provide me a handful of examples of Scott Brown's indiscretions? The more recent the better

See above.

But then, you're a Celtic fan. I doubt anything along the lines of actual evidence would make you realise there's no anti-Celtic agenda out there.

See above reply to bennett regarding that 'lunge'

You don’t think that he deliberately followed through to make sure he got both the ball and the man? You think that was just unavoidable momentum. You think he didn’t do that on purpose?

Aside from the whataboutery, the hypocrisy, the sour grapes, the violent overreaction, the drama queenery, the fact remains that between them the referee and the SFA have decided that it's not a red card offence to boot someone up the arse or deliberately stand on an opponent's back. That should be troubling even to level-headed moderate neutrals.

Just now, GordonS said:

Aside from the whataboutery, the hypocrisy, the sour grapes, the violent overreaction, the drama queenery, the fact remains that between them the referee and the SFA have decided that it's not a red card offence to boot someone up the arse or deliberately stand on an opponent's back. That should be troubling even to level-headed moderate neutrals.

The view of former referee Dermot Gallagher is that it actually wasn't a red, obviously you're better qualified than Dermot.....

You don’t think that he deliberately followed through to make sure he got both the ball and the man? You think that was just unavoidable momentum. You think he didn’t do that on purpose?
No.
Yes.
Yes.

The rangers player who arrived late to the challenge should have jumped out the way. What was he thinking?

At least one red and a yellow  in the mix but he again  gets away with it.

Christ knows what the Grand Order of Referees will make of Mr. Jordan Jones joining Sevco.

Thank f**k he will only be warming the bench.

Seriously, as an ex referee myself, I am struggling to get my head around  the decisions coming from Park Gardens.

Its becoming embarrassing IMO.

Archived