Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

The favourite line peddled by **** and diddies.

Can you provide me a handful of examples of Scott Brown's indiscretions? The more recent the better

Surely you're having a laugh? This thread cant be large enough to list all the wee thug's "indiscretions" over the past few years. Even when he played for Hibs he virtually crippled David Fernandez, who was then a celtic player on loan to Livingston, and then proceeded to strut around the field with his elbows behind his chest as if he was wanting to fight anyone that complained about it.

Leastways MacKinnon's playing style has a degree of honesty about it

1 minute ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
16 minutes ago, bennett said:
He never gets booked or sent off.

I know you're thick and I probably shouldn't bother replying but a quick Google shows 7 yellows this season, 15 last and 17 with 1 red in 16/17. Decent for someone untouchable

Clever David is maybe not so clever after all....

Surely you're having a laugh? This thread cant be large enough to list all the wee thug's "indiscretions" over the past few years. Even when he played for Hibs he virtually crippled David Fernandez, who was then a celtic player on loan to Livingston, and then proceeded to strut around the field with his elbows behind his chest as if he was wanting to fight anyone that complained about it.
Leastways MacKinnon's playing style has a degree of honesty about it
You're giving me an example from his Hibs career when he joined Celtic in 2007 [emoji23]

If he's such a thug then I'm sure you can back you your comments with 5, 10 or 15 incidents or I'll assume you're talking shite like the rest.

3 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
4 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:
The wild lunge at Easter Rd a few weeks ago

So 2 incidents you can name in an 11 year Celtic career. Both debatable as to whether they were reds, what a thug ...

Clear elbow on Kenny Miller

Clear elbow on Jason Holt

Kicking Accies player in the face as Accies player lies on the ground 

etc etc etc etc 

4 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
5 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

So 2 incidents you can name in an 11 year Celtic career. Both debatable as to whether they were reds, what a thug ...

If I had the time, I could name dozens more.....

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

Clear elbow on Kenny Miller

Clear elbow on Jason Holt

Kicking Accies player in the face as Accies player lies on the ground 

etc etc etc etc 

He was lucky not to be sent off for his lunge on Candeias...

6 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
7 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Don't be deluded. If he didn't captain Celtic ( or Rangers) he would have been Sine die'd by now

11 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

You're giving me an example from his Hibs career when he joined Celtic in 2007 emoji23.png

If he's such a thug then I'm sure you can back you your comments with 5, 10 or 15 incidents or I'll assume you're talking shite like the rest.

He should have been off in the last game he played ya crackpot.

At least I’m honest enough to admit I’m at it must of the time. I’m worried you’re actually being serious!

Don't be deluded. If he didn't captain Celtic ( or Rangers) he would have been Sine die'd by now
I accept that he's a combative player and in an 11 year Celtic career he's some poor challenges but it's literally the only response given by fans of other clubs when decisions go for them against Celtic or statements such as the one released today.

It's rather tiresome and deflects from the terrible standard of refereeing/review panels when you consider Morelos on Saturday and Allan McGregor on Ajer in the game at Parkhead earlier this season.

15 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
16 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

He was a thug long before being a Celtic player too, should've had at least 4 yellow cards for kicking lumps out of Fernandez in the cup final against Hibs.

Just now, WeeMentalDavie said:

I accept that he's a combative player and in an 11 year Celtic career he's some poor challenges but it's literally the only response given by fans of other clubs when decisions go for them against Celtic or statements such as the one released today.

It's rather tiresome and deflects from the terrible standard of refereeing/review panels when you consider Morelos on Saturday and Allan McGregor on Ajer in the game at Parkhead earlier this season.

His reputation is wildly exaggerated because as much as most of the diddies in here like to slag Celtic fans about paranoia they are themselves paranoid about Celtic getting all the decisions as well as the ****.

I doubt there has been an occasion where Brown has committed 3 red card offences right in front of the referee and not even been spoken to. If Beaton thinks there was nothing wrong with anything Morales did he is either disingenuous or an absolute idiot who should not be refereeing another game in the top flight.

Archived