• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
kingjoey

Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

47 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

The favourite line peddled by **** and diddies.

Can you provide me a handful of examples of Scott Brown's indiscretions? The more recent the better

The overturned sending off at Ross County

He never gets booked or sent off.

I know you're thick and I probably shouldn't bother replying but a quick Google shows 7 yellows this season, 15 last and 17 with 1 red in 16/17. Decent for someone untouchable

50 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Can you provide me a handful of examples of Scott Brown's indiscretions? The more recent the better

The wild lunge at Easter Rd a few weeks ago

44 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Surely you're having a laugh? This thread cant be large enough to list all the wee thug's "indiscretions" over the past few years. Even when he played for Hibs he virtually crippled David Fernandez, who was then a celtic player on loan to Livingston, and then proceeded to strut around the field with his elbows behind his chest as if he was wanting to fight anyone that complained about it.

Leastways MacKinnon's playing style has a degree of honesty about it

1 minute ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
16 minutes ago, bennett said:
He never gets booked or sent off.

I know you're thick and I probably shouldn't bother replying but a quick Google shows 7 yellows this season, 15 last and 17 with 1 red in 16/17. Decent for someone untouchable

Clever David is maybe not so clever after all....

So 2 incidents you can name in an 11 year Celtic career. Both debatable as to whether they were reds, what a thug ...

Surely you're having a laugh? This thread cant be large enough to list all the wee thug's "indiscretions" over the past few years. Even when he played for Hibs he virtually crippled David Fernandez, who was then a celtic player on loan to Livingston, and then proceeded to strut around the field with his elbows behind his chest as if he was wanting to fight anyone that complained about it.
Leastways MacKinnon's playing style has a degree of honesty about it
You're giving me an example from his Hibs career when he joined Celtic in 2007

If he's such a thug then I'm sure you can back you your comments with 5, 10 or 15 incidents or I'll assume you're talking shite like the rest.

3 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
4 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

So 2 incidents you can name in an 11 year Celtic career. Both debatable as to whether they were reds, what a thug ...

Clear elbow on Kenny Miller

Clear elbow on Jason Holt

Kicking Accies player in the face as Accies player lies on the ground 

etc etc etc etc 

4 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
5 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

If I had the time, I could name dozens more.....

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

If I had the time, I could name dozens more.....

Or indeed be bothered - it beggers belief that any sane person would try and argue otherwise - perhaps that explains the guy's name.

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

Clear elbow on Kenny Miller

Clear elbow on Jason Holt

Kicking Accies player in the face as Accies player lies on the ground 

etc etc etc etc 

He was lucky not to be sent off for his lunge on Candeias...

6 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
7 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Don't be deluded. If he didn't captain Celtic ( or Rangers) he would have been Sine die'd by now

He was lucky not to be sent off for his lunge on Candeias...

This lunge ? Where he wins the ball before Candeias is anywhere near it Screenshot_20190104-191624_Twitter.jpg

11 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

You're giving me an example from his Hibs career when he joined Celtic in 2007 emoji23.png

If he's such a thug then I'm sure you can back you your comments with 5, 10 or 15 incidents or I'll assume you're talking shite like the rest.

He should have been off in the last game he played ya crackpot.

At least I’m honest enough to admit I’m at it must of the time. I’m worried you’re actually being serious!

Don't be deluded. If he didn't captain Celtic ( or Rangers) he would have been Sine die'd by now
I accept that he's a combative player and in an 11 year Celtic career he's some poor challenges but it's literally the only response given by fans of other clubs when decisions go for them against Celtic or statements such as the one released today.

It's rather tiresome and deflects from the terrible standard of refereeing/review panels when you consider Morelos on Saturday and Allan McGregor on Ajer in the game at Parkhead earlier this season.

15 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
16 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

He was a thug long before being a Celtic player too, should've had at least 4 yellow cards for kicking lumps out of Fernandez in the cup final against Hibs.

10 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

This lunge ? Where he wins the ball before Candeias is anywhere near it Screenshot_20190104-191624_Twitter.jpg

You can win the ball and still commit a foul Dave....

Just now, WeeMentalDavie said:

I accept that he's a combative player and in an 11 year Celtic career he's some poor challenges but it's literally the only response given by fans of other clubs when decisions go for them against Celtic or statements such as the one released today.

It's rather tiresome and deflects from the terrible standard of refereeing/review panels when you consider Morelos on Saturday and Allan McGregor on Ajer in the game at Parkhead earlier this season.

His reputation is wildly exaggerated because as much as most of the diddies in here like to slag Celtic fans about paranoia they are themselves paranoid about Celtic getting all the decisions as well as the ****.

I doubt there has been an occasion where Brown has committed 3 red card offences right in front of the referee and not even been spoken to. If Beaton thinks there was nothing wrong with anything Morales did he is either disingenuous or an absolute idiot who should not be refereeing another game in the top flight.

If the Celtic statement was intended to decapitate fannies like our racist homophobc poster @BobWilliamson

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...!!

You can win the ball and still commit a foul Dave....

I'm well aware of that but it doesn't look anything like a lunge on Candeias as you claimed