Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Who has used it for years like? You're a fucking moron so please do not Interact with me ever again you cretin.

You know absolutely nothing about me. However, I know that that wasn’t a very pleasant reply.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Who has used it for years like? You're a fucking moron so please do not Interact with me ever again you cretin.

That line has been used on P&B for years. So if you haven’t used it in the past, you’re guilty of plagiarism.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You know absolutely nothing about me. However, I know that that wasn’t a very pleasant reply.

And you saying i have used that line for a number of years clearly shows you know f**k all about me. Let's just agree to not Interact with each other on here from here on in, thanks and goodbye.

10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

And you saying i have used that line for a number of years clearly shows you know f**k all about me. Let's just agree to not Interact with each other on here from here on in, thanks and goodbye.

Have you just issued me with a restraining order?

When are you ever going to stop using the same line that you’ve used for the past number of years? 
Do you think that ;
a) it’s funny?
b) it pisses off any Rangers supporter any more?
c) it annoys the hell out of me?

^^^Not enjoying the journey

#TB4
#facts
#Sevco

11 hours ago, gannonball said:

I couldn’t be arsed replying to the loon balls 20 questions but given that we probably average the most possesion in games was by a comfortable amount we are unlikely to commit fouls and therefor cards.

Reminds me of that stupid stat pedalled under Fergies reign that 7/10 penalties at Old Trafford were given to United, hardly a shocker.

That’s great BUT do Rangers not have far more possession in a game than say St Mirren? Motherwell? Etc etc etc 

You won’t answer the question as the facts are there for all to see. Rangers were denied a clear penalty and McGregor should have been off. 

9 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I thought KingJoey was an Aberdeen poster?? 

I wouldn’t blame him for not enjoying the journey. That stretch between Dundee and Aberdeen is a killer 

I’m not sure the last time that you travelled up to Aberdeen, but the stretch between Dundee and Aberdeen is now dual carriageway.

I’m not sure the last time that you travelled up to Aberdeen, but the stretch between Dundee and Aberdeen is now dual carriageway.
He was probably trying to make a joke about the incident on the A90 yesterday.

You know, him being a horrible c**t and all.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Was up at Brechin game a few years ago. 

The last time I got a ticket for Pittodrie was the game Naismith injured himself 

4 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

That’s great BUT do Rangers not have far more possession in a game than say St Mirren? Motherwell? Etc etc etc 

You won’t answer the question as the facts are there for all to see. Rangers were denied a clear penalty and McGregor should have been off. 

They do but dont play the same controlling type ethos that Rodgers has instilled by past few seasons which will probably be shown in average possession if I could be arsed researching.

We also dont have many players who cant contain themselves for 90 minutes like Morelos. 

I cant even remember the mcgregor handball.

5 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Bob I know it's hard to see past your nose but sevco have had 5 reds this season 2 against Aberdeen and St Mirren and one against the tarts.
Candyass is the only one debatable, the rest are red cards all day long.
Sevco have played against 10  men 5 times this season Dundee twice,the tarts,Motherwell and Aberdeen where both teams had 10.
Out of 21 games 10 players have been sent off, does sevco have a disciplinary problem?

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

They do but dont play the same controlling type ethos that Rodgers has instilled by past few seasons which will probably be shown in average possession if I could be arsed researching.

We also dont have many players who cant contain themselves for 90 minutes like Morelos. 

I cant even remember the mcgregor handball.

Morelos was never sent off before joining Rangers. Sent off three times while at Rangers including one where referee and linesman admitted they never saw the incident 

Ryan Jack never sent off with Aberdeen. Sent off 4 times since joining Rangers three cards rescinded 

Im not surprised you can’t remember Rangers being denied an absolute textbook penalty and straight Red for McGregor. You probably can’t remember the Brown assault on Candieas or elbow on Arfield? Christie’s constant diving? Nope I’m sure you don’t remember any of them

5 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Morelos was never sent off before joining Rangers. Sent off three times while at Rangers including one where referee and linesman admitted they never saw the incident 

Ryan Jack never sent off with Aberdeen. Sent off 4 times since joining Rangers three cards rescinded 

Im not surprised you can’t remember Rangers being denied an absolute textbook penalty and straight Red for McGregor. You probably can’t remember the Brown assault on Candieas or elbow on Arfield? Christie’s constant diving? Nope I’m sure you don’t remember any of them

Sounds like the Gersey is too heavy for some players.

5 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Ryan Jack was sent off for Aberdeen. If you're going to spout facts at least back them up.

44 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Bob, you are lying so much at various points in your post that I dont know where to start nor do I care to converse with somebody like this.

Archived