Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

31 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

No that would be me. I was right though and Clancy and his linesman admitted their mistake

Collum was wrong and has admitted it but the SFA chose to lie to cover up his ‘honest mistake’

We were also correct to complain about Collum (again) missing the clear foul that led directly to Celtics only goal against Rangers this season 

The huge difference is I am not complaining about poor refereeing to cover up Rangers on field inabilities. I know how poor we have been in certain games!

Celtic as a club are blaming a referee , who if anything favoured them in most of the major decisions, for their team and overpaid managers shortcomings. Only the utter mentalists within their support agree with them.

Top of the fair play league with their closest challengers bottom of the fair play league should suggest to normal thinking Celtic supporters there is no conspiracy.. well no anti Celtic conspiracy 

Every fan on here can make a list of referee mistakes the same as you have done,I agree with the Collum one I thought it was a foul in the run up to Celtic's goal but you can't say Celtic didn't deserve to win that game just like sevco did in the last game.
Celtic are pushing for VAR to be introduced to help refs get more decisions correct but the backward thinking  SFA are thinking up all different ways to stop it.
Retrospective action seems to make things worse,it doesn't do the refs any favours or the clubs it should be scrapped.
The good thing is Morelos will keep doing the things hes doing and keep getting yellow and red cards because it's part of his game.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently listening to the sportsound podcast and Michael Stewart has Daryl Broadfoot (ex-sfa) and Kenny Clark (ex-ref) squirming for pathetic excuses regarding Beaton. Now I can totally understand why they would stick up for him but Kenny Clark is coming across worse than Broadfoot at times which is saying something.

I had no issue with Beaton missing fouls as it happens and sly kicks/stamps can be easily missed but hes backed himself in to a corner after speaking to the compliance officer.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Currently listening to the sportsound podcast and Michael Stewart has Daryl Broadfoot (ex-sfa) and Kenny Clark (ex-ref) squirming for pathetic excuses regarding Beaton. Now I can totally understand why they would stick up for him but Kenny Clark is coming across worse than Broadfoot at times which is saying something.

I had no issue with Beaton missing fouls as it happens and sly kicks/stamps can be easily missed but hes backed himself in to a corner after speaking to the compliance officer.

What’s his excuse for missing the blatant hand ball / Red card with McGregor 

The atrocious Brown on Candieas?

Why have Celtic had the fewest yellow and Red cards in the league?

Why have their closest challengers received the most Yellow and Reds?

If there is a conspiracy (obviously only a fucking mentalist believes there is) then it is in Celtics favour.

It was days after the game before Celtic mentioned the referee to deflect media attention away from their total and complete capitulation at Ibrox!

It was a number of days before their media lapdogs , Hartson and Sutton, mentioned it in their reports. Neither of them mentioned the referee in their initial comments 

It is so blatant it is fucking laughable 

It never ceases to amaze how easily football supporters can be manipulated by their clubs and Celtic supporters are the worst for this 

What’s his excuse for missing the blatant hand ball / Red card with McGregor 
The atrocious Brown on Candieas?
If there is a conspiracy (obviously only a fucking mentalist believes there is) then it is in Celtics favour.
It was days after the game before Celtic mentioned the referee to deflect media attention away from their total and complete capitulation at Ibrox!
It was a number of days before their media lapdogs , Hartson and Sutton, mentioned it in their reports. Neither of them mentioned the referee in their initial comments 
It is so blatant it is fucking laughable 
It never ceases to amaze how easily football supporters can be manipulated by their clubs and Celtic supporters are the worst for this 
What a fucking mess.

I preferred it when you were just being racist and that was fucking horrible

38 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

That would make sense if I let the likes of King or Robertson influence my thinking. I don’t 

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Where did you read the facts about cards?

I know who tweeted about it first, and I'm struggling to believe you using it isn't proof of you being "influenced" by an absolute moron Rangers fan on Twitter.

I know who tweeted about it first, and I'm struggling to believe you using it isn't proof of you being "influenced" by an absolute moron Rangers fan on Twitter.
His claims re influence are easily dismissed when you see that his usual input looks like he ate a Jim Traynor statement, got drunk and shat it all out again in post form

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

His claims re influence are easily dismissed when you see that his usual input looks like he ate a Jim Traynor statement, got drunk and shat it all out again in post form

How many points?

3 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I don’t do twitter . Read it online in numerous places 

And did you research it yourself, or just blindly believe it?

I couldn’t be arsed replying to the loon balls 20 questions but given that we probably average the most possesion in games was by a comfortable amount we are unlikely to commit fouls and therefor cards.

Reminds me of that stupid stat pedalled under Fergies reign that 7/10 penalties at Old Trafford were given to United, hardly a shocker.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

You let your club die.

When are you ever going to stop using the same line that you’ve used for the past number of years? 

Do you think that ;

a) it’s funny?

b) it pisses off any Rangers supporter any more?

c) it annoys the hell out of me?

Just now, kingjoey said:

When are you ever going to stop using the same line that you’ve used for the past number of years? 

Do you think that ;

a) it’s funny?

b) it pisses off any Rangers supporter any more?

c) it annoys the hell out of me?

Who has used it for years like? You're a fucking moron so please do not Interact with me ever again you cretin.

Archived