• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
kingjoey

Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

47 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I take it no one has mentioned the SFA clearly facilitating the bias towards Alloa, who are always cheating.

This is a well known scandal. The SFA show complete bias in Alloa's favour and in return their players use their day jobs to pay the SFA back, Alloa's left back just installed a new boiler at the SFA headquarters for free.

9 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

This is a well known scandal. The SFA show complete bias in Alloa's favour and in return their players use their day jobs to pay the SFA back, Alloa's left back just installed a new boiler at the SFA headquarters for free.

Once again it is only Rangers leading the charge against this blatant skullduggery as well.

6 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well, this member of the duo can certainly think hard enough to use an apostrophe properly.

Yet cannot spell No.  If you know what I mean. :P

6 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Know they don't.

They prove there were a few factors in him leaving his job, one of which was Celtic's bullying.

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Monkey you are to busy pointing the finger of blame to look at the bigger picture.
Whether it's Farry,G.Smith,Ogilivie or Stewart Regan the cold war power struggle between the clubs and the SFA keeps eating Scottish football alive.
Why can't we just get along because compromise is a weakness not a solution.
Hugh Dallas and four others got their jotters and the e-mail was shredded.
But there will be a brand new war of words coming to you soon in a statement or the succulent lambs or the master race.

:lol:

2 hours ago, strichener said:

Yet cannot spell No.  If you know what I mean. :P

Jeez - that was a shocker.

4 hours ago, EpicMike said:

Robbing Magee out of a wage, cheating kunts.....

14 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well, this member of the duo can certainly think hard enough to use an apostrophe properly.

Aye. Yer on your own with that one. 

On 1/7/2019 at 18:12, wastecoatwilly said:

Bob I kinda like your posts 

Sums both of these posters up.

You know what, i've been reading my way through this thread and have come to the ultimate conclusion.

We deserve it.

b9rreGI.png

It's quite funny when even educated, employed Celtic fans let the 'reasonable man' mask slip and the insane conspiracies come out.

They have no choice but to maintain the conspiracy narrative because the truth is too unpalatable, namely that they're a bloated, bigotry-fuelled behemoth in a position of complete financial dominance over every potential rival on the domestic scene. They've got to keep up the fantasy of being the plucky, persecuted underdogs. Brendan is doing his part by making the league look as if it's halfway competitive this season, though that may be sheer incompetence on his part.

38 minutes ago, nsr said:

It's quite funny when even educated, employed Celtic fans let the 'reasonable man' mask slip and the insane conspiracies come out.

They have no choice but to maintain the conspiracy narrative because the truth is too unpalatable, namely that they're a bloated, bigotry-fuelled behemoth in a position of complete financial dominance over every potential rival on the domestic scene. They've got to keep up the fantasy of being the plucky, persecuted underdogs. Brendan is doing his part by making the league look as if it's halfway competitive this season, though that may be sheer incompetence on his part.

And here's me thinking the diddies are getting better,Ross McCormack will be a better signing for the mighty well than Defoe will be for sevco.

42 minutes ago, nsr said:

It's quite funny when even educated, employed Celtic fans 

The idea of that is funny, tbf.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

To shut you lot up would be my guess.

That's funny oddball since the start of the season all you have done is complain about the refs.

15 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

That's funny oddball since the start of the season all you have done is complain about the refs.

No that would be me. I was right though and Clancy and his linesman admitted their mistake

Collum was wrong and has admitted it but the SFA chose to lie to cover up his ‘honest mistake’

We were also correct to complain about Collum (again) missing the clear foul that led directly to Celtics only goal against Rangers this season 

The huge difference is I am not complaining about poor refereeing to cover up Rangers on field inabilities. I know how poor we have been in certain games!

Celtic as a club are blaming a referee , who if anything favoured them in most of the major decisions, for their team and overpaid managers shortcomings. Only the utter mentalists within their support agree with them.

Top of the fair play league with their closest challengers bottom of the fair play league should suggest to normal thinking Celtic supporters there is no conspiracy.. well no anti Celtic conspiracy