Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

2 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

You're clearly having difficulty understanding this so I'll keep it simple: Jim Farry deliberately held up Cadete's registration resulting in the player missing the semi-final against Rangers. Why?

Option A) He misinterpreted registration rules due to incompetence resulting in an unnecessary delay. The view of both Celtic FC at the time and the panel that investigated the incident before ruling in Celtic's favour.

Option B) He had an anti-Celtic agenda and tried to give Rangers an advantage in the semi-final. The view of deranged twitter conspiracy nutters.

Which is it?

Can I have £10 on willy going with Option B please. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

willy is a self entitled cuntwipe who is the absolute worst type of OF supporter. So obviously he believes in anti-Celtic conspiracies.

One of my best and most sensible pals turns in to a slavering mess when discussing Celtic/Rangers.

49 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Did you get a spinning top for your Christmas?
This reminds me of Hugh Dallas getting hit by a coin and 2 seconds later he gives a penalty against Celtic.
I always thought why was he allowed to continue,he gets up angry as hell says to himself fecked this for a caper I will show them, just a human reaction "no conspiracy"
Jim Farry deliberately held back Cadete's registration you can spin your top as much as you want this was not a human reaction. 

But Dallas , despite the blow to the head , was correct . It was a penalty.

Referee changes his mind and gets the decision correct in a game with Celtic results in him being forced out the game.

Referee awards Rangers a penalty then wrongly changes his mind and absolutely nothing said about it.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Christ almighty.

How fucking tedious must it be supporting one of them.

What? Between checking Rangers Media, Followfollow, Kerrydale Street, legends of both teams twitter, The Record, Phil MAcghiolalalala's site, awaiting statements from either clubs then finally deciding what you're offended by?

Doesn't sound tedious at all.

27 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

You're clearly having difficulty understanding this so I'll keep it simple: Jim Farry deliberately held up Cadete's registration resulting in the player missing the semi-final against Rangers. Why?

Option A) He misinterpreted registration rules due to incompetence resulting in an unnecessary delay. The view of both Celtic FC at the time and the panel that investigated the incident before ruling in Celtic's favour.

Option B) He had an anti-Celtic agenda and tried to give Rangers an advantage in the semi-final. The view of deranged twitter conspiracy nutters.

Which is it?

I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the middle it took 3 years for Farry to lose his job because wee Fergus wouldn't let it go.
Whether it was work ethic or personal moral code it ended in gross misconduct,Cadete missed 6 games 2 against rangers.
Was he a patsy who cares wee Fergus got his pound of flesh, rangers went on to get 9iar.
Farry rejected 3 different registration forms in that time plus Cadete would've not been allowed to play in any of the games left in that season.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Referee changes his mind and gets the decision correct in a game with Celtic results in him being forced out the game.

Referee awards Rangers a penalty then wrongly changes his mind and absolutely nothing said about it.

Actual version of events....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/dougie-mcdonald-told-me-to-lie-to-neil-1074220.amp

10 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the middle it took 3 years for Farry to lose his job because wee Fergus wouldn't let it go.
Whether it was work ethic or personal moral code it ended in gross misconduct,Cadete missed 6 games 2 against rangers.
Was he a patsy who cares wee Fergus got his pound of flesh, rangers went on to get 9iar.
Farry rejected 3 different registration forms in that time plus Cadete would've not been allowed to play in any of the games left in that season.

We seem to agree on the main points, it was a shocking decision, it harmed Celtic's season, it would have been swept under the carpet without Fergus doggedly pursuing the matter and Farry was right to pay for it with his job in the end

But there is no "somewhere in the middle", either the delay was a deliberate attempt to deny Celtic a key player to help Rangers win trophies, or it wasn't.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Bob I kinda like your posts but we will never agree on anything,when Dallas gets up and the ball is swung in any coming together was going to be a pen.
The ball was over hit and any player would've needed a ladder to get it,Dallas had lost the ability to ref the game with blood in his eyes.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Did you get a spinning top for your Christmas?
This reminds me of Hugh Dallas getting hit by a coin and 2 seconds later he gives a penalty against Celtic.
I always thought why was he allowed to continue,he gets up angry as hell says to himself fecked this for a caper I will show them, just a human reaction "no conspiracy"
Jim Farry deliberately held back Cadete's registration you can spin your top as much as you want this was not a human reaction. 

It's a wonder that celtic ever manage to win anything with everyone being against them......

1 hour ago, EpicMike said:

But there is no "somewhere in the middle", either the delay was a deliberate attempt to deny Celtic a key player to help Rangers win trophies, or it wasn't.

I think there's no doubt Celtic should've had Cadete for those 6 games whether one player could've made a difference to the outcome of that season we will never know.
But it's apt to why this thread was started,morelos is better on the park than in the stands can one player make the difference plus are sevco a one man team.

Archived