Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I take it no one has mentioned the SFA clearly facilitating the bias towards Alloa, who are always cheating.

This is a well known scandal. The SFA show complete bias in Alloa's favour and in return their players use their day jobs to pay the SFA back, Alloa's left back just installed a new boiler at the SFA headquarters for free.

9 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

This is a well known scandal. The SFA show complete bias in Alloa's favour and in return their players use their day jobs to pay the SFA back, Alloa's left back just installed a new boiler at the SFA headquarters for free.

Once again it is only Rangers leading the charge against this blatant skullduggery as well.

6 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well, this member of the duo can certainly think hard enough to use an apostrophe properly.

Yet cannot spell No.  If you know what I mean. :P

6 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Know they don't.

They prove there were a few factors in him leaving his job, one of which was Celtic's bullying.

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Monkey you are to busy pointing the finger of blame to look at the bigger picture.
Whether it's Farry,G.Smith,Ogilivie or Stewart Regan the cold war power struggle between the clubs and the SFA keeps eating Scottish football alive.
Why can't we just get along because compromise is a weakness not a solution.
Hugh Dallas and four others got their jotters and the e-mail was shredded.
But there will be a brand new war of words coming to you soon in a statement or the succulent lambs or the master race.

:lol:

4 hours ago, EpicMike said:

Robbing Magee out of a wage, cheating kunts.....

It's quite funny when even educated, employed Celtic fans let the 'reasonable man' mask slip and the insane conspiracies come out.

They have no choice but to maintain the conspiracy narrative because the truth is too unpalatable, namely that they're a bloated, bigotry-fuelled behemoth in a position of complete financial dominance over every potential rival on the domestic scene. They've got to keep up the fantasy of being the plucky, persecuted underdogs. Brendan is doing his part by making the league look as if it's halfway competitive this season, though that may be sheer incompetence on his part.

38 minutes ago, nsr said:

It's quite funny when even educated, employed Celtic fans let the 'reasonable man' mask slip and the insane conspiracies come out.

They have no choice but to maintain the conspiracy narrative because the truth is too unpalatable, namely that they're a bloated, bigotry-fuelled behemoth in a position of complete financial dominance over every potential rival on the domestic scene. They've got to keep up the fantasy of being the plucky, persecuted underdogs. Brendan is doing his part by making the league look as if it's halfway competitive this season, though that may be sheer incompetence on his part.

And here's me thinking the diddies are getting better,Ross McCormack will be a better signing for the mighty well than Defoe will be for sevco.

15 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

That's funny oddball since the start of the season all you have done is complain about the refs.

No that would be me. I was right though and Clancy and his linesman admitted their mistake

Collum was wrong and has admitted it but the SFA chose to lie to cover up his ‘honest mistake’

We were also correct to complain about Collum (again) missing the clear foul that led directly to Celtics only goal against Rangers this season 

The huge difference is I am not complaining about poor refereeing to cover up Rangers on field inabilities. I know how poor we have been in certain games!

Celtic as a club are blaming a referee , who if anything favoured them in most of the major decisions, for their team and overpaid managers shortcomings. Only the utter mentalists within their support agree with them.

Top of the fair play league with their closest challengers bottom of the fair play league should suggest to normal thinking Celtic supporters there is no conspiracy.. well no anti Celtic conspiracy 

Archived