Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

3 hours ago, bennett said:

The view of former referee Dermot Gallagher is that it actually wasn't a red, obviously you're better qualified than Dermot.....

Where did he say that? He implies it's a red but never gets asked definitively in the clip I saw. He certainly doesn't say it wasn't a red, as stated by you above. Here it is:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/11595658/rangers-alfredo-morelos-could-face-charges-after-celtic-incidents

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Where did he say that? He implies it's a red but never gets asked definitively in the clip I saw. He certainly doesn't say it wasn't a red, as stated by you above. Here it is:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/11595658/rangers-alfredo-morelos-could-face-charges-after-celtic-incidents

Come-on; be fair. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good argument.

7 hours ago, Eckauskas said:

Imagine sending someone death threats over a game of football. 

What a fucking riddy. 

It's always when they lose a match like this that their true colours are exposed. So many can't or won't see them for what they truly are and end up surprised at just how horrible and obnoxious Celtic fans actually are when they don't get what they want because they're too obsessed with hating Rangers.

This sort of thing is routine for that club after a big defeat which cuts them to the core. They to blame someone for their defeat and not getting their own way and despite being utter shite on the day they couldn't find anything to cling to initially. They were desperately analysing the offside goal but alas it was proved to be a correct call and they were gutted about that. Then almost a week later the authorities choose to take no action against Morelos booting f**k out of anything in green and they go into victim mode at last and out come the teary eyed statements demanding clarity which is nothing more than their usual "look at us, we're hard done to" nonsense. No doubt that mouth breathing halfwit of a supporters spokesperson O'Rourke will be penning his usual semi literate screed any time into the bargain.

Well decisions go for you and go against you and Celtic and their cheerleaders should just put their petted lips away and suck it up.

12 minutes ago, MJC said:

It's always when they lose a match like this that their true colours are exposed. So many can't or won't see them for what they truly are and end up surprised at just how horrible and obnoxious Celtic fans actually are when they don't get what they want because they're too obsessed with hating Rangers.

This sort of thing is routine for that club after a big defeat which cuts them to the core. They to blame someone for their defeat and not getting their own way and despite being utter shite on the day they couldn't find anything to cling to initially. They were desperately analysing the offside goal but alas it was proved to be a correct call and they were gutted about that. Then almost a week later the authorities choose to take no action against Morelos booting f**k out of anything in green and they go into victim mode at last and out come the teary eyed statements demanding clarity which is nothing more than their usual "look at us, we're hard done to" nonsense. No doubt that mouth breathing halfwit of a supporters spokesperson O'Rourke will be penning his usual semi literate screed any time into the bargain.

Well decisions go for you and go against you and Celtic and their cheerleaders should just put their petted lips away and suck it up.

O Rourke has already penned his statement. I could only read so much but what I read was what you would expect. 

8 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I believe Craig Levein has a real go at Aberdeen Manager for complaining about match officials only a few days ago.

The difference is Celtic are having a go at the SFA for not punishing a Rangers player! They are conveniently missing the point that the referee was unbelievably lenient to both sets of players during the game. I don’t think anybody is claiming Morelos isn’t fortunate but during that game at least 3 Celtic players could have been sent off and Rangers were denied a penalty. 

Now Rangers have to protect their player. A player who has already been the victim of poor refereeing decisions this season. Morelos doesn’t do himself any favours but at the same time , rightly or wrongly, other clubs players single him out. Your own club captain feigned injury to get him sent off. Two match officials have publicly admitted to not seeing the incident at pittodrie first game of the season and guessed , wrongly as it turned out,  that he should be red carded 

We now have yet another referee having to call in the police as he is in fear for his safety. This cannot go unpunished. The authorities have to take the strongest possible action against Celtic football club but they won’t and this sort of intimidation will continue 

14 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Makes uncontroversial statement that you're both as bad as each other.

Imbecile replies:

So the Aberdeen Manager has not publicly slated Referees?

So the Hearts Manager has not publicly slated referees and officials at other clubs?

So the Hibs Manager has not publicly criticised match officials?

So the Aberdeen Manager has not publicly slated Referees?
So the Hearts Manager has not publicly slated referees and officials at other clubs?
So the Hibs Manager has not publicly criticised match officials?
Well if they have, and I don't accept that they've targeted individuals in the same way, the fans of these clubs haven't gone on to threaten these individuals and their families to the extent the police became involved.

Great bit of self owning there chum(p).

13 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Well if they have, and I don't accept that they've targeted individuals in the same way, the fans of these clubs haven't gone on to threaten these individuals and their families to the extent the police became involved.

Great bit of self owning there chum(p).

What exactly happened to the QC? Did he receive any letters with razor blades dipped in Faeces or any other poisonous contaminate ? Or was it just sensationalist journalism from an agenda driven news reporter?

Im not here to make excuses for the behaviour of individuals at Rangers or Rangers supporters if they have overstepped the mark and they possibly did back then but this is not about Rangers, Hibs or Aberdeen.  This is about Celtic trying to appease their support! They were humiliated on the pitch , they have seen their vice like grip on Scottish football begin to weaken despite spending utterly ridiculous amounts on wages and they are hitting out at match officials who if anything bent over backwards to keep their players on the park!!

This is about Celtic trying to appease their support!

Oh I agree and they've fucked up badly here.

But my point is any TheRangers fan who points this out and has the screaming foamy hab-dabs about it, as you are so ineloquently doing above, is a fucking idiot, a fucking hypocrite and might want to reduce their daily internet allocation. It's clearly not good for you.

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Oh I agree and they've fucked up badly here.

But my point is any TheRangers fan who points this out and has the screaming foamy hab-dabs about it, as you are so ineloquently doing above, is a fucking idiot, a fucking hypocrite and might want to reduce their daily internet allocation. It's clearly not good for you.

TheRangers :thumsup2

Your argument only stands up if the Rangers supporter was happy with what their club has done in the past. I would think McCoist did more damage to Rangers during the period in question than Gary Allan QC. 

Any supporter of any club who threatens a match official or even worse hits a match official with a coin or any other object should be banned from football. A Rangers supporter did it earlier in the season at Livingston. They are utter scum and I have no problem in calling them out on that. 

Funny how Celtic weren't  firing out statements when things were going for them. Fans , players, managers of every club  don't care when shite refereeing goes their way. As soon as it goes against them.. boom!  Rage! Factor in said shite refereeing happens in an old firm game which one side loses...  heads gone all over the place.  Amazing how sectarian fuelled hate turns some people into  a drooling feckin mess over a game of fitba. Continual circle of  we've been done by *****s / masons  when anything goes wrong. What a feckin country this is.  

Archived