Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I take it they will be asking why Rangers were not awarded a penalty and Callum McGregor was not sent off for stopping goal bound effort with his arm

Why Christie was allowed to get away with dive after dive after dive... and stamped on Morelos 

Usual sour grapes from Celtic. 

No. 55 is going to push many over the edge 

11 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Referee goes for a pint shocker. 

The RE teacher meets up with his other officials in a local ‘Rangers’ pub before games in Paisley/ Glasgow. 

7 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I take it they will be asking why Rangers were not awarded a penalty and Callum McGregor was not sent off for stopping goal bound effort with his arm

Why Christie was allowed to get away with dive after dive after dive... and stamped on Morelos 

5 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Are Celtic hoping we have all forgotten that a Celtic supporter cheated Rangers in the game at Parkhead which led directly to the winning goal? 

3 posts by the same user in less than 10 minutes. Whos getting pushed over the edge? :unsure:...........:lol:

2 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Just pointing out the obvious.

Two Old Firm games and Both clubs have 3 points each but if the referees had done their jobs it would be 4 points to Rangers and 1 to Celtic. 

6 to The Rangers and 0 to Celtic, Shirley?

3 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Just pointing out the obvious.

Two Old Firm games and Both clubs have 3 points each but if the referees had done their jobs it would be 4 points to Rangers and 1 to Celtic. 

:lol:

Outstanding. 

2 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

:lol:

Outstanding. 

Simply saying outstanding means absolutely nothing.

Clear foul in lead up to Celtics winning goal at Parkhead

The McGregor handball at Ibrox was the only other match changing decision 

Anthony Ralston was injured.  :lol:

22 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Aberdeen player deliberately violently barged Morelos. Morelos flicked his leg out in Aberdeen players direction. Absolutely no way is that a Red card. It should have been a word to both players to grow up. Two bookings at the very most. 

I suggest you read the rules for violent conduct 

Actually Anton Ferdinand ‘punched’ Candieas in the face and the Rangers player was the one sent off ... The RE teacher then lied as he knew he had fucked it up. He never saw the incident which he said was the second booking. Funnily enough he also never saw Morelos struck by a coin in that game either 

Rangers have suffered more than most clubs this season due to honest mistakes! If they do even themselves out over a season then we are due some real shockers in our favour ! I won’t be holding my breath though 

The last OF game we had Brown kick a Rangers player while he’s lying on the ground. McGregor saving goal bound shot with his arm. Christie continually diving and stamping on Morelos while he lies on the ground. 

All three incidents with Morelos were nothing really. Ones with Brown and Ralston are not obvious but I thought the one on Christie might have seen him banned but again I’d suggest you read the wording of violent conduct and if appealed Rangers would probably have won it.

Aberdeen player violently barged Morelos fucking get a grip of yer self 

13 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

As someone who’s watched Scott Brown kick f**k out of anything that moves over the years, I’ll struggle to feel any sort of sympathy towards those hypocritical halfwits. 

As well as get a perfectly legitimate red card over turned two seasons ago due to his clubs bullying antics.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

As someone who’s watched Scott Brown kick f**k out of anything that moves over the years, I’ll struggle to feel any sort of sympathy towards those hypocritical halfwits. 
The favourite line peddled by **** and diddies.

Can you provide me a handful of examples of Scott Brown's indiscretions? The more recent the better

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Simply saying outstanding means absolutely nothing.

Clear foul in lead up to Celtics winning goal at Parkhead

The McGregor handball at Ibrox was the only other match changing decision 

Anthony Ralston was injured.  :lol:

The referee played a great advantage which led to a goal. His only error was not going back to book Ryan Jack.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

No way was McGregor's handball deliberate.The foul that led to the Celtic goal at Parkhead - arguable. Morelos boot up Brown's chuckies - arguable. His wee poke out at Christie - arguable. But there is no way his wee stamp on Ralston was anything other than deliberate and petulant. Like his overturned wee kick out (albeit provoked) at Pittodrie. He also got away with 8+  fouls at Tynie and got nothing. He seems to have become the new, untouchable Scott Brown.

2 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

No way was McGregor's handball deliberate.The foul that led to the Celtic goal at Parkhead - arguable. Morelos boot up Brown's chuckies - arguable. His wee poke out at Christie - arguable. But there is no way his wee stamp on Ralston was anything other than deliberate and petulant. Like his overturned wee kick out (albeit provoked) at Pittodrie. He also got away with 8+  fouls at Tynie and got nothing. He seems to have become the new, untouchable Scott Brown.

He never gets booked or sent off.

Archived