Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Are you seriously saying that Morelos did not kick an opponent when the ball was miles away?

Are you the compliance officer perchance?

Aberdeen player deliberately violently barged Morelos. Morelos flicked his leg out in Aberdeen players direction. Absolutely no way is that a Red card. It should have been a word to both players to grow up. Two bookings at the very most. 

I suggest you read the rules for violent conduct 

Actually Anton Ferdinand ‘punched’ Candieas in the face and the Rangers player was the one sent off ... The RE teacher then lied as he knew he had fucked it up. He never saw the incident which he said was the second booking. Funnily enough he also never saw Morelos struck by a coin in that game either 

Rangers have suffered more than most clubs this season due to honest mistakes! If they do even themselves out over a season then we are due some real shockers in our favour ! I won’t be holding my breath though 

The last OF game we had Brown kick a Rangers player while he’s lying on the ground. McGregor saving goal bound shot with his arm. Christie continually diving and stamping on Morelos while he lies on the ground. 

All three incidents with Morelos were nothing really. Ones with Brown and Ralston are not obvious but I thought the one on Christie might have seen him banned but again I’d suggest you read the wording of violent conduct and if appealed Rangers would probably have won it.

Aberdeen player deliberately violently barged Morelos. Morelos flicked his leg out in Aberdeen players direction. Absolutely no way is that a Red card. It should have been a word to both players to grow up. Two bookings at the very most. 
Actually Anton Ferdinand ‘punched’ Candieas in the face and the Rangers player was the one sent off ... The RE teacher then lied as he knew he had fucked it up. He never saw the incident which he said was the second booking. Funnily enough he also never saw Morelos struck by a coin in that game either 
Rangers have suffered more than most clubs this season due to honest mistakes! If they do even themselves out over a season then we are due some real shockers in our favour ! I won’t be holding my breath though 
The last OF game we had Brown kick a Rangers player while he’s lying on the ground. McGregor saving goal bound shot with his arm. Christie continually diving and stamping on Morelos while he lies on the ground. 
All three incidents with Morelos were nothing really. Ones with Brown and Ralston are not obvious but I thought the one on Christie might have seen him banned but again I’d suggest you read the wording of violent conduct and if appealed Rangers would probably have won it.
Any reason to highlight his occupation?

23 minutes ago, scoobles said:

Any reason to highlight his occupation?

I have to say, over the years, Collum has made so many bad decisions against Hearts, that even a reasonable person might be left wondering what the club  (or maybe some of its supporters ?)  might have done to offend him.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Aberdeen player deliberately violently barged Morelos. 

Anton Ferdinand ‘punched’ Candieas in the face and the Rangers player was the one sent off

Morelos struck by a coin 

Rangers have suffered more than most clubs due to honest mistakes! 

we had Christie  stamping on Morelos while he lies on the ground. 

Hi, Bob.

First of all, none of us have any issues with the examples you give.

Secondly, you're wrong to say that 'Rangers have suffered more than most clubs due to honest mistakes' - the reason why rangers have suffered more than most clubs is that you let your club die. 

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Thought about giving you a greenie but lacked funny words in your statement Bob.

What a rocket

6 hours ago, Squalor Vic said:

Celtic/Rangers are Scottish Footbal

Let's remember our place here, fellow diddies

You are only half right.  The true truth is that this is a thread about a thread and you diddies are bat shit mental and the Premiership sub forum is a living testament to how you've all abandoned Scottish football to become even more Sevco-obsessed than I am.

6 hours ago, lonewolfie said:

I am the original poster of this thread, and frankly am enraged that it has been moved to the Ugly Sisters section

Whichever Mod did that was doing you a favour, bud.  It was a shite thread.  That every diddy who posted on it was an agenda-laden diddy is testament to that so better it was hived off to the murkier part of the forum rather than have it in full public view.

If I could be arsed I'd nominate it for the collective Heads Gone thread of the year and 2019 isn't even a week old.

1 minute ago, Arabdownunder said:

C'mon mods, get this thread in the sea.

Then the OP can start a "Corruption thread -where has it gone thread. Where has it gone?" thread

Indeed.  A thread aout a thread about a thread about Rangers.  That's exactly the direction the Premiership part of P&B is heading.

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  A thread aout a thread about a thread about Rangers.  That's exactly the direction the Premiership part of P&B is heading.

Actually the thread was about the SFA and the compliance officer - that the rangers were involved in the latest debacle is, for some, a happy accident. Putting it into the BB forum implies that its only of interest to the old firm whereas, in truth, its of more interest to the supporters of pretty much every other Premiership side.

Surely you can appreciate the huge anomalies here?

Archived