Blatant corruption

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, bennett said:

On Sky's ref watch the highly experienced Dermot Gallagher stated that only a yellow card was merited but what does he know....

Plenty of amusing meltdowns tho....

This is the same “highly experienced” Dermot Gallagher that stated on Sky Sports News that Sam Cosgrove’s second yellow at Ibrox was justified, despite it being pointed out to him THREE times by the Sky Sports News presenter that Cosgrove got the ball and the Rangers defender kicked Cosgrove,

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

This is the same “highly experienced” Dermot Gallagher that stated on Sky Sports News that Sam Cosgrove’s second yellow at Ibrox was justified, despite it being pointed out to him THREE times by the Sky Sports News presenter that Cosgrove got the ball and the Rangers defender kicked Cosgrove,

You know that you can play the ball and still commit a foul? You do know that dont you

1 minute ago, 54_and_counting said:

You know that you can play the ball and still commit a foul? You do know that dont you

Yes I do know that. But certainly not in that case, as any sensible person could see.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

Well done Morelos. Booted that odious wallpaper in the stones and gets away with it, what a sickener for the Celtic fans and the Rangers obsesessors, what a horrible week it's been for them.

I guess as a Motherwell fan this is about as much glory as you're used to celebrating - Enjoy.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

This isn’t the point that I was making. I could sort of understand if the three ex officials panel came to the conclusion that none of the challenges was a red, but why did it not get that far because “the referee saw the incidents”. The referee has seen most of, if not all the incidents that have ended in retrospective bans this season.

I'm sure the ref gave free kicks for atleast two of the incidents, action had already been taken by the ref.

15 minutes ago, killiemilan said:

Darian Mckinnon received a yellow card for his tackle on Alan Power in an incident the ref obviously saw. Compliance officer over ruled and upped it to a red card so there something not consistent about the SFA here?Surprised anyone?

This is the issue.

If they make the wrong decision, they make the wrong decision.

It's the total lack of consistency that's infuriating.

41 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm sure the ref gave free kicks for atleast two of the incidents, action had already been taken by the ref.

Also, see Killiemilan’s post about the compliance officer upgrading McKinnon’s yellow to a red. 

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Also, see Killiemilan’s post about the compliance officer upgrading McKinnon’s yellow to a red. 

Doesn't that depend on the ref admitting that he got it wrong?

33 minutes ago, bennett said:

Doesn't that depend on the ref admitting that he got it wrong?

Looking at the reports of the Mackinnon incident that doesn't seem to be the case. Mentions he was cited by the compliance officer though it doesn't state if the ref was spoken to or not. This lack of transparency does smack of corruption or at the least inconsistency.

3 hours ago, red23 said:

Weegies are a strange lot. You can say something like "Can't believe Morelos got away with that" 

Their answer will be "Aye but a canny believe celtic boys club got away with what they were doing for years"

It's immature, never ending, tit for tat nonsense.

There are a large number of Rangers fans who are utterly fucking delighted that so many kids got molested, as it gives them ammunition over Celtic.

3 minutes ago, Gaz said:

There are a large number of Rangers fans who are utterly fucking delighted that so many kids got molested, as it gives them ammunition over Celtic.

The depths Rangers and Celtic fans will go to get one over each other has no bounds. 

Archived