Blatant corruption

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not trying to be MJC here but if anyone other than Morelos (or probably any Sevco player to be honest) had committed these offences against Celtic players and got away with them the majority of us would be laughing right now and giving it the big “get it up you” to the Celtic fans on here.

32 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I’m not trying to be MJC here but if anyone other than Morelos (or probably any Sevco player to be honest) had committed these offences against Celtic players and got away with them the majority of us would be laughing right now and giving it the big “get it up you” to the Celtic fans on here.

Yes they would, just like they did when Ryan Bowman broke Cardoso's nose and got away with it. 

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

You are an embarrassment to the other supporters of #TB4.

Maybe, but what I said there was a statement of fact, non Rangers fans DID find it hilarious that Bowman got away with the elbow in last season's League Cup semi final. I found it funny too, as well as a relief that he wouldn't be banned for the Final.

10 hours ago, lonewolfie said:

Utterly shameful decision, yet totally expected from a corrupt administration:
Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos will receive no further action following Saturday’s Old Firm game.

It has been deemed by the Scottish FA that referee John Beaton saw all incidents involving Morelos in full at the time so no retrospective action can be taken.

I assume your team didnt win. 

Utterly shameful decision, yet totally expected from a corrupt administration:
Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos will receive no further action following Saturday’s Old Firm game.

It has been deemed by the Scottish FA that referee John Beaton saw all incidents involving Morelos in full at the time so no retrospective action can be taken.

^^^ Broken, paranoid sellik wreck [emoji1]

On 03/01/2019 at 14:31, Austin McCann said:

So Beaton saw the incidents but thought they didn’t even merit a yellow?

Surely he should be emptied as he’s either a cheat or f*****g useless.

Nah they gave him the Falkirk game as punishment

Tam Cowan made a good point on OTB.

If it's an OF derby the ref is probably trying to let the game flow and not give out early bookings because it could quite easily turn into a farce and the crowd could turn ugly. If its, for example, a Lanarkshire derby would he give Motherwell and Accies the same leniency?

No way, so technically the referees are biased. You could compare ten early tackles in both and I would bet that the smaller teams are punished early doors. Have you ever heard one complaint about this? Nope.

21 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

If it's an OF derby the ref is probably trying to let the game flow and not give out early bookings because it could quite easily turn into a farce and the crowd could turn ugly. If its, for example, a Lanarkshire derby would he give Motherwell and Accies the same leniency?

No way, so technically the referees are biased. You could compare ten early tackles in both and I would bet that the smaller teams are punished early doors. Have you ever heard one complaint about this? Nope.

My pet hate is when there's a bad foul early on in a  cup final and the commentator says something like "too early for a yellow card in a cup final"

12 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Indeed. With an OF game the primary concern of the referee, governing bodies, police etc will be to avoid violence either at the match or in public afterwards.  Football will come second to that. They need to keep it hot enough that it firstly generates interest (and money) for those putting on the show, and secondly provides an outlet for the rage and hatred of the underclasses and acts as a safety valve to prevent this spilling out in the public square. Those in charge will be trying very hard to stage-manage it as far as they can while keeping up the illusion of a sporting competition.

Beaton receives death threat:

Wailing and gnashing of teeth from Rangers fans
“Fake News. Didny happen” from Celtic fans.

Sutton receives death threat:

Wailing and gnashing of teeth from Celtic fans.
“Fake news. Didny happen” from Rangers fans.

Thank f**k I support Thistle.

2 hours ago, H Wragg said:

Beaton receives death threat:

Wailing and gnashing of teeth from Rangers fans
“Fake News. Didny happen” from Celtic fans.

Sutton receives death threat:

Wailing and gnashing of teeth from Celtic fans.
“Fake news. Didny happen” from Rangers fans.

Thank f**k I support Thistle.

Aye but who's your wee team?

On 06/01/2019 at 23:07, D.A.F.C said:

Still to hear a single OF fan say that they both get a bit of preferential treatment when in comparison to the other 40 clubs.

They can't both get favouritism when they play each other so it's a lottery which 1 will be moaning after the game.

For me the worst part is every single person involved in Scottish football is either blue or green in their eyes.

On 10/01/2019 at 09:00, Gaz FFC said:

Still to hear a single OF fan say that they both get a bit of preferential treatment when in comparison to the other 40 clubs.

I think they get around that by convincing themselves that the other 40 clubs are in league with the other side. I don't think it occurs to them that Aberdeen, Hearts, etc actually have their own histories and ambitions.

Archived