Blatant corruption

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I often wonder why these "untouchable" bawbag players aren't just taken out repeatedly in tackles best described as 'industrial accidents' until they learn. Surely it's worth the other 10 teams taking turns to have one of their less gifted players sent off until the message sinks in.

It certainly calls into question the point of VAR in Scottish fitba - if the Park Gardens Beaks can't get these decisions right reviewing  stuff on a monday morning with a cup of coffee  and a scone, what chance that things will be any better "live"? 

It certainly calls into question the point of VAR in Scottish fitba - if the Park Gardens Beaks can't get these decisions right reviewing  stuff on a monday morning with a cup of coffee  and a scone, what chance that things will be any better "live"? 
Exactly. Anyone thinking that VAR coming into the Scottish game will reduce the amount of dodgy calls the gruesome twosome get is kidding themselves.

What kind of message does this send out?

Makes the governing bodies in this country look either completely inept (if your being generous to them) or completely beholden to the two biggest clubs in the country (if you're accurate)

Just now, Bobby_F said:

What kind of message does this send out?

Makes the governing bodies in this country look either completely inept (if your being generous to them) or completely beholden to the two biggest clubs in the country (if you're accurate)

Actually it should make it even more difficult to pull up other clubs for similar offences as they can simply point the board to the earlier Morelos incident - although of course we know that's not the case; the SFA simply say they are two completely different incidents and are not at liberty to discuss the findings of an earlier panel.

Anyway thanks to Morelos for at least giving us something else to talk about  other than transfer speculation that probably wont happen during the winter break.

22 minutes ago, nsr said:

I often wonder why these "untouchable" bawbag players aren't just taken out repeatedly in tackles best described as 'industrial accidents' until they learn. Surely it's worth the other 10 teams taking turns to have one of their less gifted players sent off until the message sinks in.

I was just thinking that.

Also apart from age, weight and limited ability these days, I would find it impossible to be a professional footballer these days. Crunts like Morelos and Neymar would be impossible for me to resist studding heartily and with great gusto. I'd be giving it full "up ye's!" gestures to fans left right and centre as well while walking off, not waiting for the red card.

A brief, but colourful career, ideally.

5 minutes ago, Currahee! said:

Why doesnt some thug just maim him? Someone like that guy at Hamilton? McKinnon.

He's probably a *** himself.

5 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I was just thinking that.

Also apart from age, weight and limited ability these days, I would find it impossible to be a professional footballer these days. Crunts like Morelos and Neymar would be impossible for me to resist studding heartily and with great gusto. I'd be giving it full "up ye's!" gestures to fans left right and centre as well while walking off, not waiting for the red card.

A brief, but colourful career, ideally.

Always thought it a bit odd that the powers should consider the act of retaliation to be so heinous; now it seems someone can go in for a crunching, career ending, tackle but walk away with no more than a talking to from the referee yet if you react then you're off - well unless you play for one of the old firm that is.

A wee outbreak of "handbags" during the game used to spice things up a bit.

Archived