Blatant corruption

1 minute ago, kennysmassiveego said:

That encompasses the SPFL premier league does it not ? 

It does from a financial point of view but I'm talking more about the feeling that referees and the SFA are intentionally trying to cheat.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the first incident by itself is a red card. He just booted Brown :lol:

If he played for a non-Old firm club it wouldn't even be up for debate as a red card.

I assume this is the same review panel that banned Dolly Menga for moving his head towards a Celtic player in a threatening manner and yet rescinded Morelos' red card against Aberdeen when he kicked out at a dons player? Not to mention of course the three times he wacked Gallagher in the head with his forearm yet didn't receive even a talking to.

There does seem to be a heavy dose of inconsistency here. 

2 minutes ago, Durnford said:

I assume this is the same review panel that banned Dolly Menga for moving his head towards a Celtic player in a threatening manner and yet rescinded Morelos' red card against Aberdeen when he kicked out at a dons player? Not to mention of course the three times he wacked Gallagher in the head with his forearm yet didn't receive even a talking to.

There does seem to be a heavy dose of inconsistency here. 

It's absolutely staggering.

As I mentioned above, the first incident alone is a clear red card. The second one, he quite clearly knows what he's doing and could easily have avoided his opponent but chose not to. Perhaps lacking 'brutality', but at least a yellow.

Steven MacLean got a two match ban earlier this season for grabbing someone by the baws. In this case it's not deemed worthy of punishment.

It's like the rules just don't apply to him.

Incredible that Rangers fans can actively believe this organisation is out to get them.

1 minute ago, Durnford said:

Then again couldn't he present that very fact as mitigation?

Don't get me wrong, a worthy red. But a red all the same. It's actually such an obvious red card that it's just funny. He just fucking boots him!

Classic TheRangers/RaSellick player tho tbh.

Obviously talented but with personality flaws/behavioural and learning difficulties greater than the sum of his other higher brain functions.

Of course nowhere else on earth would such a bampot liability be tolerated. Here though, he can flourish in a nice safe and protected environment, shielded from the consequences of his actions.

I despise this new compliance officer's decisions this season. But surely the buck stops with Beaton here ? He must have said when questioned that he saw the stamp incident at the time and didn't- and still doesn't view it as deliberate. Unbelievable. It wasn't great force but it was very deliberate and completely uncalled for.  The boot up Browns nads - well, I can see how you could, at a push, interpret that as a clumsy attempt to kick the football. The poke at the celtic players knob (there's a theme here) well, it's not clear what contact was actually made. But the stamp is clear cut. Shame on Beaton for not having the integrity to admit, yes, I got that wrong.

34 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Even the first incident by itself is a red card. He just booted Brown :lol:

If he played for a non-Old firm club it wouldn't even be up for debate as a red card.

I had a bet on him getting a red card at 20/1. :(

Aye, Celtic fans can f**k off. We've all seen plenty of occasions when your players have gotten off with stuff during and after games. You stand shoulder to shoulder with your bigot brothers Sevco.

c***s.

Archived