Edinburgh City v The Binos

15 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Dom Docherty and Kyle Banner were absolutely immense though, especially Docherty. He was everywhere and absolutely ran the game. He's been a totally different player under Kev.

Totally agree with you Jake and I mentioned it in a thread elsewhere, but Dom is developing into some player under KR. Maybe the lad just needed time, but he looked totally out of his depth under Mackay, but you look at him now and think "we'll not keep him long if this continues",

Exciting times ahead for the club, but exciting times ahead for Docherty & Jardine as Full Time clubs are bound to be watching.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally agree with you Jake and I mentioned it in a thread elsewhere, but Dom is developing into some player under KR. Maybe the lad just needed time, but he looked totally out of his depth under Mackay, but you look at him now and think "we'll not keep him long if this continues",
Exciting times ahead for the club, but exciting times ahead for Docherty & Jardine as Full Time clubs are bound to be watching.

He's been night and day under KR compared to under Mackay. See if we could get a nitty gritty player in beside him then we'd have a very, very good midfield.

I see the crowd was given as 621, looked to be far more than that imo.

On 03/01/2019 at 20:46, JakeSAFC said:

P.s Stirling Castle >>>> Edinburgh Castle.

Yes you may well be right about that young man, but I've heard something.

I actually visited Stirling castle recently, and got talking to some guy (who may or may not have been a Clyde fan).

Anyway, he assured me FACT, that when Edinburgh castle was being built we had a much bigger budget to spend on it than Stirling did, or indeed anyone else that was trying to build a castle!

Archived