Edinburgh City v The Binos

Pity those Hearts cnuts can't reciprocate. It cost me an eye watering (if not trouser wetting) 28 nicker to get into Tynecastle to watch those World football aces Hamilton Fucking Accies the other week. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Why would we want those mutants anywhere near our ground?

He's hardly bitching, it's a fair point. Why let fans of other clubs pay less than fans of clubs who actually care about the game.

Ah well, I'll still be there. Fancy us to sneak a draw, hopefully a last minute equaliser like last season. No doubt Andy Black will run the show and that big mophead up front will tell the press that he doesn't like Stirling Albion.

P.s Stirling Castle >>>> Edinburgh Castle.

Its bitching from someone who is clearly just looking for an excuse not to go. 

Shows him up something terrible.

18 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

So why not just make it half price for all?

Hardly a “seething mess” just pointing out that it’s not fair on Edinburgh City regulars that don’t have a season ticket, or Albion fans.

I’m all for clubs trying to expand their support and well done Edinburgh for not just sitting there expecting people to turn up, but there are fairer ways.

#seethingmess

I dont see what your problem is -its solely for people who have already paid for a season ticket. That your club cant come up with something similar shows why they are in the gutter.

Wow! Don’t think I ever been called a seething mess so much in my life, which, I’d just like to point out once again that I’m not......but why let the truth get in the way of insulting others eh?

Secondly, twice it’s been said that I never intended to go in the first place or have looked for a reason not to go, yeah, no bother [emoji23]

“That your club cant come up with something similar shows why they are in the gutter.”

Just shows what you know about my club.

Anyway, I’ve got better things to be doing than replying to insults by P&B posters that don’t even know me, just because I came up with a valid criticism, but it’s great to see so many Edinburgh fans posting on here these days, now you’re top of the league and winning matches, don’t remember so many using the board a season or 2 ago, when TamtheBam, Scrooge and Mr Blobby had to fly the flag.

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

Mackin a doubt for tomorrow. That's a massive loss for us.

Yes if he misses tomorrow that will be a big loss for us, expect Peaso to lead the line with Darren Smith and Neil McLaughlin along side him.  

#seethingmess
I dont see what your problem is -its solely for people who have already paid for a season ticket. That your club cant come up with something similar shows why they are in the gutter.

Why would we need to do anything similar? Falkirk are the only decent sized club near us, we are consider them a rival. Why would we want our rivals in for half the price than our paying fans? Plus don't know many Falkirk fans in Stirling anyway.

To say we're in the gutter though :lol:

Yes if he misses tomorrow that will be a big loss for us, expect Peaso to lead the line with Darren Smith and Neil McLaughlin along side him.  

Would rather start Daz up top with Jardine and McLaughlin along side him. Peaso is past it.

21 hours ago, scrooge1928 said:

We did have a reciprocal deal with Berwick Rangers, but that seems to have fallen through this season. If Albion want to let our season ticket holders in for half-price I'm sure our board will consider a similar deal.

And it's not all Hibs and Hearts (and Spartans) supporters, just those who have season tickets for their own clubs.

I remember Stenny had an initiative a few seasons back  whereby oppositions fans received a discount if they showed their club season ticket, an extra incentive to buy a season ticket for your own club & also encourage opposition fans to travel, don't know if they still do that.

16 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:

I remember Stenny had an initiative a few seasons back  whereby oppositions fans received a discount if they showed their club season ticket, an extra incentive to buy a season ticket for your own club & also encourage opposition fans to travel, don't know if they still do that.

Another club showing up the utter tightfistedness of struggling Stirling Albion

BB_Bino seems to be getting it from all angles for making a valid point. Some half interested Jambo or Hibee is getting in for half the price of away fans or non-season ticket holders seems a bit off.

Word of warning to the Stirling fans too, the gestapo will be all over you if you so much as mention that Thomson is a beast. Apparently that’s enough to warrant being chucked out so for god sake give the paedophile peace.

Archived