• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
jagfox99

Beaters of Barca vs Conquerors of Keflavik - DU Vs PTFC

Penalty conceded by Sean McGinty (Partick Thistle) after a foul in the penalty area.”

How many more times will we read that statement this season ?..:rolleyes:

Edited by cilitbang

Just now, cilitbang said:

Penalty conceded by Sean McGinty (Partick Thistle) after a foul in the penalty area.”

At least once more today would be nice tbh.

1 minute ago, dregs 83 said:

Did we at least improve in the second half?

From the sound of things on the radio, we were pretty decent in the second half. Nesbitt seemed to make a difference but wasted a few chances.

We're still way short of where we need to be to threaten promotion though.

Nesbitt horrible wee diving b*****d son of Collum and Flood!

40 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

It was a fucking dive. Minimal contact and the wee bitch Nesbitt went down like he'd been shot. I assume you weren't at the game?

Just now, jagfox99 said:

It was a fucking dive. Minimal contact and the wee bitch Nesbitt went down like he'd been shot. I assume you weren't at the game?

Na I can’t be fucked with away games anymore (especially with this dross). I assumed the BBC live report was accurate since McGinty has given atleast 2 pens this season for clattering into people. 

4 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Na I can’t be fucked with away games anymore (especially with this dross). I assumed the BBC live report was accurate since McGinty has given atleast 2 pens this season for clattering into people. 

There was an element of that and Nesbitt was very cute to go down but I feel we were robbed with this decision.

Then Madden was giving it to the Thistle fans as he did later on. An utter nincomcunt of a referee and human being 

<<< seething

Penalty or not, Sean McGinty is chronic. One of our worst signings since the Dick Campbell days.

A guy who relentlessly gives away stupid fouls (often penalties), is slow as a week in the jail, plays that nonsense diagonal every time he has the ball at his feet, and hasn't made one positive contribution from an attacking set piece despite being about 7 feet tall. A disgrace.

Well I didnt expect anything today so its an improvement. Next weeks game is massive and one where no matter what you think of the team, manager or board you must get along if you can and give the club full backing.  Its what supporters are meant to do!

25 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Nesbitt horrible wee diving b*****d son of Collum and Flood!

If it was you shouting this patter at the game too then it was brutal then and still brutal now.

Utter pish. Another 2 points dropped from a home game we should be winning although at half time you couldn't see us even getting a point out of this game. 60 minutes before we actually look like we are starting to try to take something from the game. Benji once again looking culpable for the goal but if it wasn't for his performance after that we would have been 2 or 3 goals worse off. 

Some serious quality needing brought in this window, right back, centre midfielder and a goal scorer desperately required. 

I thought we were dreadful in the first half and marginally better in the second (but still not good enough). It genuinely felt like we were onto a hiding early doors so to get a point out of today is miracle but still very disappointing when you consider last week and the other results from this weekend.

Edited by stumigoo

Did Saunders just go off because he was knackered or did he get injured? 

Would have taken a point before kick off but does seem like we should have been out of sight at half time and other results didn't go for us. We're still fucked.