Beaters of Barca vs Conquerors of Keflavik - DU Vs PTFC

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dregs 83 said:

Did we at least improve in the second half?

From the sound of things on the radio, we were pretty decent in the second half. Nesbitt seemed to make a difference but wasted a few chances.

We're still way short of where we need to be to threaten promotion though.

40 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Penalty conceded by Sean McGinty (Partick Thistle) after a foul in the penalty area.”

How many more times will we read that statement this season ?..:rolleyes:

It was a fucking dive. Minimal contact and the wee bitch Nesbitt went down like he'd been shot. I assume you weren't at the game?

Just now, jagfox99 said:

It was a fucking dive. Minimal contact and the wee bitch Nesbitt went down like he'd been shot. I assume you weren't at the game?

Na I can’t be fucked with away games anymore (especially with this dross). I assumed the BBC live report was accurate since McGinty has given atleast 2 pens this season for clattering into people. 

4 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Na I can’t be fucked with away games anymore (especially with this dross). I assumed the BBC live report was accurate since McGinty has given atleast 2 pens this season for clattering into people. 

There was an element of that and Nesbitt was very cute to go down but I feel we were robbed with this decision.

Then Madden was giving it to the Thistle fans as he did later on. An utter nincomcunt of a referee and human being 

<<< seething

Penalty or not, Sean McGinty is chronic. One of our worst signings since the Dick Campbell days.

A guy who relentlessly gives away stupid fouls (often penalties), is slow as a week in the jail, plays that nonsense diagonal every time he has the ball at his feet, and hasn't made one positive contribution from an attacking set piece despite being about 7 feet tall. A disgrace.

Well I didnt expect anything today so its an improvement. Next weeks game is massive and one where no matter what you think of the team, manager or board you must get along if you can and give the club full backing.  Its what supporters are meant to do!

Utter pish. Another 2 points dropped from a home game we should be winning although at half time you couldn't see us even getting a point out of this game. 60 minutes before we actually look like we are starting to try to take something from the game. Benji once again looking culpable for the goal but if it wasn't for his performance after that we would have been 2 or 3 goals worse off. 

Some serious quality needing brought in this window, right back, centre midfielder and a goal scorer desperately required. 

I thought we were dreadful in the first half and marginally better in the second (but still not good enough). It genuinely felt like we were onto a hiding early doors so to get a point out of today is miracle but still very disappointing when you consider last week and the other results from this weekend.

Did Saunders just go off because he was knackered or did he get injured? 

Would have taken a point before kick off but does seem like we should have been out of sight at half time and other results didn't go for us. We're still fucked. 

Archived