Beaters of Barca vs Conquerors of Keflavik - DU Vs PTFC

I've got a bad feeling about tomorrow. I think we are heading for a terrible January...

It's called a hangover matey, a lot of guys suffer from them this time of year...........just to put your mind at rest, I've seen the future and its Tangerine !!! It's gonna be a shedfastic year everything's gravy starting with a comfortable 3 home points tomorrow coupled with defeats for our near rivals. [emoji16][emoji968][emoji16][emoji968][emoji16][emoji968][emoji16]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

It's called a hangover matey, a lot of guys suffer from them this time of year...........just to put your mind at rest, I've seen the future and its Tangerine !!! It's gonna be a shedfastic year everything's gravy starting with a comfortable 3 home points tomorrow coupled with defeats for our near rivals. emoji16.pngemoji968.pngemoji16.pngemoji968.pngemoji16.pngemoji968.pngemoji16.png

Ironically I am actually hungover today.

With the result tonight it is a huge chance for us to claw back some lost ground.

Put your mortgage on Partick.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Ironically I am actually hungover today.

With the result tonight it is a huge chance for us to claw back some lost ground.

Put your mortgage on Partick.

Hungover teacher giving financial advice.

What could possibly go wrong?

It's called a hangover matey, a lot of guys suffer from them this time of year...........just to put your mind at rest, I've seen the future and its Tangerine !!! It's gonna be a shedfastic year everything's gravy starting with a comfortable 3 home points tomorrow coupled with defeats for our near rivals. [emoji16][emoji968][emoji16][emoji968][emoji16][emoji968][emoji16]

We should be awarded 3 points after that post.

Just now, Reid said:

The only way you’ll get three points is heading home at 90mph at 3-0.  So about 3.40 on the dual carriageway.

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The only way you’ll get three points is heading home at 90mph at 3-0.  So about 3.40 on the dual carriageway.

22 minutes ago, Reid said:

Archived