Dumbarton -vs- Forfar Athletic

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:
Well I just had a heavy pishe just now and it went the 2 way, like you have just fucked!  
How is you're manager? 

I wouldn't know, I've never shagged a sheep.

We dont do that, we have hefers. B4 you asked again this is virgin cow .

I'm only here for the fitba/baw. I'll not be at the game, as said before travel arrangements, they refused me the flite  

8 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

It's only half past four in the afternoon in Thailand as well. Even 5,000 miles away the fear of facing Jim Duffy's promotion machine is clearly having an impact on SlipperyP.

Next year forum for this pishe

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Looking at the Spfl website you don't have any of these signed. 

Just sit back  bend over and take a good pumping. I hope thy're in  tears. 

btw I thought that QUITingo was goimg to be a  Premiership player just last year, no way he will end up you shower. Give the boy some respect .

Lol :thumsup2

You are a funny one... been a while since we had someone like you on one of our threads.

1 hour ago, squeezeboxson said:

Lol :thumsup2

You are a funny one... been a while since we had someone like you on one of our threads.

Just had a nap w**k Im, back. It was long and ..... Big Mc  Scored

Seriously you c***s think you will score today?

Guest bernardblack

Back to the game......as said before I’d take a draw here. Dumbarton aren’t as bad as people make out and still fancy them to make a playoff charge

^^^ hope you're not driving today Berny, those proscription drugs have taken effect. 

This mob are  dog shite, they're on the down, check out the mug they have got as a manager.  

giphy.gif

Save for a spell between the equaliser and Forfar's second this has been horrific. And it all stems from the gap we have between defence and midfield.

There's a lovely big space ahead of the back four, but behind Forbes and Hutton that teams can just play into. It's quite literally the key to beating us. Thomas Reilly (brilliant player as I've said previously) has picked that up, and Baird, Hilson and Easton are just floating into the gap and letting him find them. We don't move as a team - everyone just does their own thing and it's very easy for teams to play between the lines.

I can't get my head around Duffy's dislike of Spencer. He's got the legs we need to help compensate for the lack of pace in the team. Either pair him with Hutton, and move Forbes wide, or put him and Forbes together. 

Forfar have been able to sit back, let us knock it about in our own half, and just score every time they go forward. Ok Baird looked offside, and ok they got a big slice of luck with the third, but Easton simply exposed the fact that no midfielder tracked him, and the defence were too deep to put any pressure on him.

I know we can only work with the players we have, but basics like moving as a team should be simple stuff for Duffy to fix.

Edit: Actually, Spencer on, Dyer off. Forbes to left-back is what we should do. 

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

I'm going to put this out there.

Willie Dyer is probably the worst left-back I've seen at the Rock.

No surprise to see us caught out by a quick counter attack either.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Willie Dyer is without a doubt the biggest jobber this club has ever seen.

I just woke up from a fever-induced sleep to check the score and read this. 

Good to see the world hasn’t changed.

Archived